đŸ“șSATURDAY MORNING CARTOONSđŸ“ș JUSTICE LEAGUE S1 E4-7! March 2nd @8am PT/11am ET

Greetings, Friends!

This week on SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS, @KittyKrawler of DC Universe will be gathering up the most iconic tights and capes to dive into the animated world of JUSTICE LEAGUE Episodes 04-07! Tune in this Saturday, March 2nd @8am PT/11am ET to get your weekly dose of DC animation.

To truly enjoy Saturday Morning Cartoons, we all know it must be paired with a fine cereal.

:spoon:This Week’s Cereal Pairing Is
:spoon:

CHEERIOS! A classic of classics in the breakfast cereal realm. Special thanks to Vroom’s masterful poll-running skills, which determined this week’s victor.

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, this is a great time to watch some ‘toons and start the weekend off right.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!

What: JUSTICE LEAGUE, E04-07. Do not skip the credits! Please allow each to play through naturally to allow us to stay on the same timecode.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching JUSTICE L EAGUE on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Saturday, March 2nd @8am PST/11am EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access JUSTICE LEAGUE.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because we’re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the end credits, so we all remain on the same timecode.

1. A WRINKLE IN TIME – It is to be expected that some of us will be a bit behind or a bit ahead in the episode, depending on how quick on the draw each of us are. Forgive some discrepancy of reaction time.

2. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Grab yourself a big bowl, a box of CHEERIOS, and prepare yourself for adventure!

14 Likes

O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay! Kal-El! I’ll have my Cheerio’s sprinkled with sugar just well!

The timing is perfect too for the Aquaman episode. What with the box office blockbuster Aquaman movie debuting in the digital home video marketplace just three days later on March 5th =)

accepts handshake from WB Home Entertainment exec for the Aquaman plug As Green Arrow said on JLU: “Hey, thank you!”

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

See you guys bright ‘n’ early Saturday morning! Don’t forget yer Cheerios! :bowl_with_spoon:

6 Likes

Hello! I think I’ll be able to join this. Should I watch Eps. 1-3 before Saturday, or do Eps. 4-7 stand on their own?

5 Likes

JL will be in attendance for JL! Huzzah!

Episodes 1-3 set up how the Justice League comes together. They’re not crucial to understanding the upcoming episodes, but they are fun :slight_smile:

Regarding all of us staying at the same place: with Roku, there’s a ten second countdown to the next episode or if you hit the back button you skip that and can watch the credits in full before the next episode comes up.

Regardless of device, should we do some kind of group check at the end of each episode to make sure we’re as 100% even at the start of the next episode (and therefore our comments) or should we just wing it, and if some people are ten seconds or so ahead, then they’re ahead?

8 Likes

Staying on justice league

2 Likes

Thanks @Vroom

I’m in favor of separate start times for each episode. I don’t mind waiting a couple minutes between episodes to ensure we all start each episode together and stay in sync.

6 Likes

Cool

2 Likes

This is awesome! Unfortunately I can’t watch along. Sleep time in here when one works nights. Have fun!

1 Like

Bump-a-reeno =)

3 Likes

Are you ready, my fine feathered friends?

1 Like

Good morning! I’m watching 2 and 3 now, I’ll be ready by showtime. :blush:

1 Like

I’m in :v::tongue::smile_cat:

1 Like

Morning!! Almost time for The Blackest Night! :smiley:

1 Like

I love that we have two WALs a week now!

2 Likes

But can substitute cheerios to microwabe :pizza:? I know it’s not breakfast but its lunch somewhere I’m I right? Lol

1 Like

Good Morning, everyone! 30 minutes until Justice League: The Blackest Night! :tada:

3 Likes

Whatever floats your boat, @SUPERSAIYANJAVIER! :smile:

2 Likes

Good morning everyone and Good morning KittyKrawler! I’m ready for Saturday Morning Cartoons!

3 Likes

I substituted Cheerios for blueberry eggos and coffee.

Here’s coffee for anyone who’d like some

:coffee: :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

5 Likes