đŸ“șSaturday Morning CartoonsđŸ“ș JUSTICE LEAGUE! March 9th @8am PT/11am ET

Greetings, Friends!

This weekend on SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS, we’ll be hanging with the ladies of the Justice League as we watch four episodes dedicated to two of the most badass babes, Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl!

Be sure to note that these are not 4 continuous episodes! We’re trying some advanced level WAL’ing this weekend!

8:00am PT/11am ET
Paradise Lost
Season 1: Episodes 10 & 11

8:45am PT/11:45 am ET
Fury
Season 1: Episodes 16 & 17

Of course, To truly enjoy Saturday Morning Cartoons, we all know it must be paired with a fine cereal.

:spoon:This Week’s Cereal Pairing Is
:spoon:

APPLEJACKS! It took some time, but they’ve finally emerged triumphant. Special thanks to Vroom’s masterful poll-running skills, which determined this week’s victor.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:
For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill. For those who haven’t joined a Watch-Along before, this is a great time to watch some ‘toons and start the weekend off right.

Who: You, silly!

What: JUSTICE LEAGUE S1:E10-11 & S1:E16-17. Do not skip the credits! Please allow each to play through naturally to allow us to stay on the same timecode.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also, you’ll be watching JUSTICE LEAGUE on another screen to make it easier. So there, too.

When: Saturday, March 9th @8am PST/11am EST.

Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access JUSTICE LEAGUE.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because we’re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the end credits, so we all remain on the same timecode.

1. A WRINKLE IN TIME – It is to be expected that some of us will be a bit behind or a bit ahead in the episode, depending on how quick on the draw each of us are. Forgive some discrepancy of reaction time.

2. CRISP, REFRESHING CHROME EXTENSIONS – If you’re having trouble keeping up with the comments (understandably), there are Chrome extensions out there that automatically refresh the page as often as you program it to. Worth a shot!

Grab yourself a big bowl, a box of APPLEJACKS, and prepare yourself for adventure!

9 Likes

I was ahead of the curve in buying Apple Jacks a week ago in preparation for this week! Or
something. shrug

Given that these are different episodes, will we have a moment between the end of episode 11 and the beginning of 16 where we can all make sure we’re on the same page? A “We start episode 16 at insert minutes after the hour here” type deal?

1 Like

Whoops, I goofed. Disregard my second point.

1 Like

I bought Apple Jacks a few days ago! :smiley:So glad it finally won!

2 Likes

Reaganfan, would you care to toast to our Apple Jacks preparedness?

4 Likes

:milk_glass:I give a toast, this watch along is to Applejack, Thankyou for starting this watch along and you’re such a great on-line friend. Cheers! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

toasts his cereal bowl to Reaganfan’s Cheers! Salute! Viva le Saturday Morning WALs!

4 Likes

@Reaganfan78, a toast back to you and Vroom! Some of the best online friends a gal could ask for :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll be grabbing my AppleJacks today (not to be confused with @Applejack)!
Can’t wait to continue the JL party with you guys this Saturday! :smile:

2 Likes

I’m planning to be there for Paradise Lost. See ya’ Saturday!

Also, I like the new format, it makes it easier to join late if needed.

2 Likes

I’m madder than the Mad Hatter that I have to miss this week’s SMCWA! :triumph: I’ll miss you guys this weekend :cry: @Vroom I hope your Tuesday was as good as you had planned it to be!

I’ll be back on the 16th and will give you guys all the deets from the ComicCon @ Greenville, SC this weekend feat. a panel with Scott Snyder!

1 Like

@Purpleguy23, 'twas! I bought Aquaman, Superman volume one and my Shazam movie action figures arrived (minus Pedro, he’s due later).

Thanks =)

4 Likes

My b-day

3 Likes

Wish I was off Saturdays fkml lol

This will be my first experience. See you guys Saturday.

2 Likes

I think maybe 8AM ET / 11AM PT? #SaturdayMorning :grin:

Sorry, disregard. I’ve lived on both coasts and my brain didn’t click right away.

Looking forward to watching more JL with you guys in the morning! :grin:

1 Like

steps into the Saturday Party Room, checks milk and cereal levels, makes sure everything else is ship shape for our MC and the participants

I tell ya, the Saturday Party Room has got it going on.

1 Like

Wooooo! @Vroom!