🦇Saturday, March 30th: Batman's 80th Anniversary 12 Hour Watch-Along Marathon!

Correction: The 1989 Batman movie was released 30 years ago, not 40. Okay, time to rest up for this weekend! :bat:

Lookin’ forward to seeing you all this Saturday! Can’t wait!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Good idea… but would be easier to do if the dc app had more outlets for viewing such as a playstation version of the app… something you guys should seriously be considering

3 Likes

@DC.Fan.23 Don’t worry, the development teams are working on console versions of the app to get fans of games and DC, running from the same machines.

5 Likes

It would be a nice luxury to have a platform like youtube’s livestreaming where everyone’s comments show up in real time, but personally I don’t mind doing it this way. I’ve watched stuff with internet friends, it’s not hard to just hit play at the same time and comment back and forth. It feels kind of old school, not a bad thing.

2 Likes

I will be joining closer to the “Batman: Year One” time-slot. I look forward to interacting with everyone that joins!

4 Likes

Are there plans to include the '60’s Batman series?

1 Like

@PrincessAmethyst I’ll be on for the Dark Knight films, but I’m really looking forward to B:YO as well!! :smiley:

1 Like

@75grasshopper.54338 Unfortunately, the 60’s Batman series is not in the Saturday lineup, but you can still check it out right here on the service!

Which 60’s Batman series is here?

:superhero:Woo Hoo! So Stoked for this tomorrow!:superhero:
The extended hours makes it so much easier to participate! :sunglasses:

1 Like

@@75grasshopper.54338, sorry, quick correction! We do not have the Batman 60’s series here on the service, as it is tied up in agreements elsewhere. But it’s certainly something we would love to celebrate with you as a fellow fan!

3 Likes

Wait isn’t Batman Day May 1st?

2 Likes

80 years ago on 3/30, Detective Comics #1 was released. We are celebrating 80 years of Batman. #LongLiveTheBat.

5 Likes

Finally, a birthday worth making a national holiday! #LongLivetheBat

3 Likes

Batman and I share the same birthday. So. Happy Birthday to us!

4 Likes

This is definitely a must join. i dont when but try to make it at the star of the Dark Knight Returns.

2 Likes

@75grasshopper.54338 Whoopsie! Sorry - I was watching the series on my RokuTV recently and recalled incorrectly which app I was on. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Sounds like fun!

2 Likes

Less than 25 minutes for some Batman: The Animated Series - y’all ready?

2 Likes