📺 Saturday late night watch along, 30 November, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern --Lois & Clark the Christmas episodes 📺

Man, I love this cast.

2 Likes

I liked him best too

yeah I was just thinking the same thing. He and Terrie were a get pairing

2 Likes

Just disappointed with Dean’s political affiliation, but I don’t hold it against the series

Why what are his?

1 Like

Well, he’s better at Clark than he is at Superman, so I can’t expect him to be a real-life superhero like Reeve.

2 Likes

He supported Trump, and I have known how horrible Trump is since 1988

1 Like

He’s a filthy conservative. like me

2 Likes

I mean, we keep trying to get you to take a bath…

1 Like

Does this mean we have to stop talking to you?

2 Likes

His picks for roles don’t say very conservative (having played gay in a few films)

Oh goodness glad I don’t talk politics on here I’m a conservative as well.

2 Likes

filthy is just a family friendly way to be derogatory. and my politics are all over the place

2 Likes

Well, people talk when you and me talk

2 Likes

Did they get together on her sit-com? I can’t remember, but if not, this is the first time they worked together since the Jeffersons that I know of…

See, both Superboy and this show demonstrated that Superman III could have worked as an episode. “Comedian guest star” just doesn’t play in a film.

2 Likes

yeah I’ll take 4 over 3 any day

1 Like

Imagine a world where Lois and Clark and Superboy were both on…

2 Likes

As far as political beliefs, I never use that as a basis of character, now back to the show :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I don’t know if I’d go that far. The bus in Superman III probably cost as much as Superman IV. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes