Saturday Evening Cartoons - Young Justice: Outsiders Ep.20 8/3 @7:30pmPT/10:30ET

The amazing Zatanna Zatara will be joining you all once again this Saturday to enjoy all the offerings Young Justice has to provide- for now, I, mysterious neutral icon, will be announcing on her behalf!

With Zatanna away, the magics with play! And this is how utter defiance came to reign in the form of this week’s edible delight.

:spoon:This Week’s Cereal Pairing Is…:spoon:

Pop-Tarts, any flavor of your choosing!

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill! And to anyone who hasn’t been to one of these productions just yet, this is a great time to watch some ‘toons and unwind after a long day of weekend fun. If you’re the shy type, no problem! No need to chat if you’re not ready. :speak_no_evil: Just read along in the comments and enjoy being in the presence of fellow fans.

:white_check_mark:SHOW INFORMATION​:white_check_mark:

Who: You!

What: Young Justice: Outsiders, Season 3 Episode 20, followed by episodes of Justice League, Season 1, episodes 6&7.

Remember: Watch everything, skip nothing! Watch the intros and no skipping the credits! Please allow each to play through naturally, or you might e nd up getting lost in time. I can’t guarantee the safety of anyone who ends up floating in the timestream.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone? But also, you’ll be watching Young Justice and Justice League on another screen to make it easier.

When: Full schedule below!

Saturday, August 3rd

@7:30 pm PST/10:30 pm EST
Young Justice Outsiders S 3, Ep 20: “Quiet Conversations”

@8:00 pm PST/11:00 pm EST
Justice League – S1, Ep 6: “The Enemy Below Pt I”
Justice League – S1, Ep 7: “The Enemy Below Pt II”

Why: Because the community that geeks out together stays together!

How: Great question- read below…

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

1. SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Saturday Evening Cartoons.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because we’re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the opening or end credits, so we all remain in the same timeline.

1. A WRINKLE IN TIME – There might be some flux in where people enter the timestream, so please be patient if someone seems a few seconds off in their reactions.

Grab yourself a plate, a couple of Pop-Tarts, and prepare yourself for an evening of fun!

1 Like

Pop-Tarts instead of cereal?! You’re a madmysteriousneutralicon!

3 Likes

I’m a dangerous rebel with nothing to lose.

3 Likes

pls help BatJamags is causing me to question reality and and my place in the universe

2 Likes

Hopefully I can join for JL. I’m behind on Outsiders.

1 Like

Ill eat a pop tart in solidarity, but I’ll be at work so no watching along for me.

2 Likes

Question: for consecutive episode, why watch the credits in their entirety when the next episode queues up more or less automatically?

1 Like

I hope everyone is ready, because the fun starts in 30 minutes!!

Please don’t skip either the intro or the credits, @AntLeon. This will help to ensure our time spells all stay close together. :slight_smile:

Just 15 minutes left to go! :smiley:

5 minutes! :slight_smile: I’m so excited, I hope you are too!

Hi everyone.

Hi @Eenkin! :smiley: Your timing is perfect.

Am not skipping anything. i promise. i just want to be in sync with all y’all

2 Likes

2 more minutes!

Predictions:
-It’s better down where it’s wetter.
-Splish splash.
-Trident fight!

And DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!

Let’s gooooo!

Poor Vic

Agreed, @NiCole_Centofanti!

1 Like