satisfied?

I subscribed solely for the exclusive series. I’m absolutely impressed and looking forward to what else is coming down the pipe.
Anyone else loving the app? Why or why not?

8 Likes

Yes I am

1 Like

So amazing!!!

1 Like

I’m happy that I subscribed to this app! I love watching Titans and reading comics. Most of all, I was surprised how much I enjoyed the community forums. I love interacting with other DC fans!

2 Likes

I’m totally am, and if there’s a problem and you need help, DC universe are happy to help. And they do care making sure everything is ok. :grinning:

1 Like

Coulda Showbox’d it or BeeTV… But… Welcome anyways

It’s very inconsistent for me, sometimes I love it, other times not so much. The app is still very buggy for me, a lot of times I’m not even able to rewind the shows I’m watching which is completely ridiculous.

1 Like

I’m absolutely satisfied. If u explore all areas you’ll find there’s more than enough content/activities to stay entertained all day. The MODS are very helpful & listen to advice on improvement. What’s more, they not only listen, they deliver upon requests. Between the comics, shows, community, news & Encyclopedia there’s more than I could ask for. Plus the giveaways & exclusive shows that have been on or are coming are incredible. I’ve been satisfied since day one & it’s only getting better.

3 Likes

I love it. I came for Titans and Young Justice but there’s plenty more to enjoy.

3 Likes

I am. I love all the content. I don’t have enough time to check out everything!

2 Likes

I don’t like it…

I LOVE IT!!!

4 Likes

Loving the exclusive series and the community boards. Its great to discuss amongst others

2 Likes

Now that it’s on FireTV, it’s exactly what I paid for. I am beyond joyed

1 Like

I was satisfied before, especially with regard to Titans, but now that the app is on Firestick I’m even more satisfied. That was the last piece of the puzzle that I needed to be completely happy with things.

As a day one subscriber in very satisfied.
Love Titans and cant wait ti the new content drops next month.