SAT EVENING CARTOONS YOUNG JUSTICE: OUTSIDERS EP 22 8/17 @7:30PM PT/10:30PM ET

:sparkles:!๐–‰๐–—๐–†๐–Š๐– ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–”๐–› ๐–ž๐–’ ๐–Š๐–๐–†๐•ธ:sparkles:

Itโ€™s coming again to my favorite time of the week, when we all gather together to enjoy a good, brilliantly animated show.

And whatโ€™s a show without the entertainment? Our main stars once against this week are the lovable, sometimes slightly misguided, heroes enforcing their brand of Young Justice. Who will be joining them for this showing? Well, last week we took a look into the far future with the Legion of Superheroes and this year we look to the past โ€“ in more ways than one โ€“ with another showing of Justice League Unlimited!

All we need now are some great refreshments! Luckily, Iโ€™ve consulted the spirits and have the perfect treat in mind!

:spoon:This Weekโ€™s Breakfast-for-Dinner Pairing Isโ€ฆ:spoon:

BACON! Pile those salty strips high and get ready to dig in!

Not a big fan of meat? No problem! I always keep a pack of veggie bacon stashed away just in case Beast Boy stops by.

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill! And to anyone who hasnโ€™t been to one of these productions just yet, this is a great time to watch some โ€˜toons and unwind after a long day of weekend fun. If youโ€™re the shy type, no problem! No need to chat if youโ€™re not ready. :speak_no_evil: Just read along in the comments and enjoy being in the presence of fellow fans.

After all, what was the old prophecy that Constantine used to say? Oh yes! โ€œThe community that geeks out together, stays together.โ€

:white_check_mark:SHOW INFORMATIONโ€‹:white_check_mark:

Who: You, my fine audience.

What: Young Justice: Outsiders, Season 3 Episode 22, followed by episodes of Justice League: Unlimited, Season 1, episodes 12&13.

Remember: No skipping the credits! Please allow each to play through naturally, or you might end up getting lost in time. I canโ€™t guarantee the safety of anyone who ends up floating in the timestream โ€“ thatโ€™s tricky magic indeed.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone? But also, youโ€™ll be watching Young Justice and Justice League: Unlimited on another screen to make it easier. So be sure to practice those duplication spells.

When: Full schedule below!

Saturday, August 17th

@7:30 pm PST/10:30 pm EST

Young Justice Outsiders S 3, Ep 22: โ€œAntisocial Pathologiesโ€

@8:00 pm PST/11:00 pm EST

Justice League: Unlimited โ€“ S1, Ep 12: โ€œThe Once and Future Thing, Part Oneโ€

Justice League: Unlimited โ€“ S1, Ep 13: โ€œThe Once and Future Thing, Part Twoโ€

Why: Because the show must go on!

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROADโ€‹:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED โ€“ You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Saturday Evening Cartoons.

2. DUAL-WIELDING โ€“ Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LETโ€™S JAM โ€“ Have your clicking finger on the โ€œplayโ€ button and ready for action- weโ€™ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because weโ€™re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the opening or end credits, so we all remain in the same timeline.

1. A WRINKLE IN TIME โ€“ There might be some flux in where people enter the timestream, so please be patient if someone seems a few seconds off in their reactions.

Grab yourself a handful of bacon, maybe something to go with it, and get ready for another animated adventure!

I hope everyoneโ€™s as excited as I am! :smiley:

And the countdown begins! :smiley: Itโ€™s 30 minutes until showtime!

15 minutes to go and I couldnโ€™t be more ready. :smiley:

We left off last week on such a cliffhanger. I canโ€™t wait to learn more about Bumblebeeโ€™s choice to alter her daughterโ€™s DNA, personally. Not to mention the reveal of our good doctorโ€™s mentor. That canโ€™t mean anything good for the team!

Iโ€™m traveling tomorrow and I still need to finish packing, so Iโ€™m going to drop out after YJ, but Iโ€™m here for now!

1 Like

Iโ€™m glad that you can join us, even if just for a little bit, @BatJamags. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, howโ€™s everyone this evening?

2 Likes

Doing well, @Eenkin! :slight_smile: How are you tonight?

1 Like

Doing fine, thanks for asking.

1 Like

5 more minutes!! My fingerโ€™s already hovering over the play button!

1 Like

my devices are not in syncโ€ฆ

Oh no, @AntLeon! Will you need a few minutes to get everything ready? If you need a timestamp at any point, do let me know.

2 more minutes! :smiley: <3 :smiley:

1 Like

Letโ€™s go!

Letโ€™s Goooo!!

@Zatanna thank you but their clocks are just off by 25ish seconds

Wohoo

The description below the video makes me worried

โ€œYou need not concern yourself with Halo.โ€

Hey, whatโ€™ve you got against first-person shooters?

@Eenkin as you should just watch its intense