SAT EVENING CARTOONS YOUNG JUSTICE: OUTSIDERS EP 21 8/10 @7:30PM PT/10:30PM ET

:sparkles:!๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–“๐–Š ๐–ž๐–๐–˜๐–†๐–‘๐–‹ ๐–† ๐–Š๐–’ ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐•ฒ:sparkles:

Itโ€™s time again for our weekly ritual, my dear friends!

Let me begin by announcing this weekโ€™s entertainment. Theyโ€™re bigger than the Justice League and wonโ€™t be tied down by a bit of red tape, our star performers will once again be the teenage heroes of Young Justice!

But, of course, they wonโ€™t be performing alone! In a feat of impressive magic, if I do say so myself, weโ€™re also joined by futuristic crime fighters all the way from the 31st century. Please give a very warm welcome to the Legion of Superheroes!

All we need now are some great refreshments! Luckily, Iโ€™ve consulted the spirits and have the perfect treat in mind!

:spoon:This Weekโ€™s Breakfast-for-Dinner Pairing Isโ€ฆ:spoon:
WAFFLES! Load them up with your favorite toppings and donโ€™t forget the syrup!

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill! And to anyone who hasnโ€™t been to one of these productions just yet, this is a great time to watch some โ€˜toons and unwind after a long day of weekend fun. If youโ€™re the shy type, no problem! No need to chat if youโ€™re not ready. :speak_no_evil: Just read along in the comments and enjoy being in the presence of fellow fans.

After all, what was the old prophecy that Constantine used to say? Oh yes! โ€œThe community that geeks out together, stays together.โ€

:white_check_mark:SHOW INFORMATIONโ€‹:white_check_mark:

Who: You, my fine audience.

What: Young Justice: Outsiders, Season 3 Episode 21, followed by episodes of Legion of Superheroes, Season 1, episodes 1&2.
Remember: No skipping the credits! Please allow each to play through naturally, or you might end up getting lost in time. I canโ€™t guarantee the safety of anyone who ends up floating in the timestream โ€“ thatโ€™s tricky magic indeed.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone? But also, youโ€™ll be watching Young Justice and Legion of Superheroes on another screen to make it easier. So be sure to practice those duplication spells.

When: Full schedule below!

Saturday, August 10th

@7:30 pm PST/10:30 pm EST

Young Justice Outsiders S 3, Ep 21: โ€œUnknown Factorsโ€

@8:00 pm PST/11:00 pm EST

Legion of Superheroes โ€“ S1, Ep 1: โ€œMan of Tomorrowโ€

Legion of Superheroes โ€“ S1, Ep 2: โ€œTimber Wolfโ€

Why: Because the show must go on!

How: Great question- read below!

=========================
:point_down:RULES OF THE ROADโ€‹:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED โ€“ You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Saturday Evening Cartoons.

2. DUAL-WIELDING โ€“ Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LETโ€™S JAM โ€“ Have your clicking finger on the โ€œplayโ€ button and ready for action- weโ€™ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because weโ€™re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the opening or end credits, so we all remain in the same timeline.

1. A WRINKLE IN TIME โ€“ There might be some flux in where people enter the timestream, so please be patient if someone seems a few seconds off in their reactions.

Grab yourself a stack of waffles, a gallon or two of syrup, and prepare yourself for a sugar rush like you havenโ€™t had since childhood!

4 Likes

Oooh, waffles! :yum:

3 Likes

yumm

1 Like

My man Hector wasnโ€™t wrong about the doctor being traitorous with the Humanite reveal. Also, I think Terra might be a triple agent put in place by Batman.

Now now, @Shawn_Shambley, letโ€™s keep spoilers to a minimum before the showing. :stuck_out_tongue: We donโ€™t want to ruin the fun!

Welll
She did get rid of
Of those fishnets
Stocking

Assuming I will not be called into work, I shall be in attendance.

1 Like

Waffles are in the freezer and ready to go. You wonโ€™t need to leggo my Eggo because Iโ€™ll be holding on tight in the first place.

1 Like

Hello, my wonderful friends! I hope youโ€™re in the mood for some awesome animated fun! <3

We have just 30 minutes until we start the show!

1 Like

My roommates are using the kitchen and Iโ€™m terrified I wonโ€™t be able to make my waffles.:scream:

1 Like

Oh no! If you need a waffle substitute, I do understand @BatJamags.

1 Like

If the worst comes to pass, Iโ€™ll eat some Skittles and get up to go make waffles later.

1 Like

Just 15 minutes until the action starts! :tada:

I have skittles to sprinkle over my waffles, personally! So that works brilliantly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itโ€™s five minutes until the curtains rise! Places, everyone! :smile:

Hi everyone!

1 Like

Welcome to the party, @Eenkin! Youโ€™re right on time, as always. :slight_smile:

2 minutes to go!!

1 Like

And weโ€™re live! Letโ€™s go!

Letโ€™s go!

1 Like

Oh, predictions!

Uh, people are in the futureโ€ฆ andโ€ฆ theyโ€™re superheroes. Yeah. Something like that.

1 Like