Sat evening cartoons young justice: outsiders ep 19 7/27 @7:30pm pt/10:30pm et

:sparkles:!𝖊𝖒 𝖓𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖌𝖎𝕷:sparkles:

I do hope you lovely people are ready for another great show!

Once again this week, we’ll be joining the rising stars in the world of crime-fighting. Don’t call these heroes the Justice League, because they are proud Outsiders!

As for our special guest, I do have a confession. I may have tried to summon Batman to join us up on stage once more, but multiverse magic can be… temperamental. We are being joined by a Caped Crusader, but a different version than the one we met last week. This one’s brave and bold and ready to step into the limelight, so please give him a very warm welcome!

And with that, let’s discuss dinner and movie! Or, at least, cereal and several animated episodes.

:spoon:This Week’s Cereal Pairing Is…:spoon:

Honey Graham Oh’s – Because Oh boy this is going to be good!
For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill! And to anyone who hasn’t been to one of these productions just yet, this is a great time to watch some ‘toons and unwind after a long day of weekend fun. If you’re the shy type, no problem! No need t o chat if you’re not ready. :speak_no_evil: Just read along in the comments and enjoy being in the presence of fellow fans.

After all, what was the old prophecy that Constantine used to say? Oh yes! “The community that geeks out together, stays together.”

:white_check_mark:SHOW INFORMATION​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, my wonderful audience.

What: Young Justice: Outsiders, Season 3 Episode 19. With guest performances from Batman: The Brave and the Bold, S1 Ep 12 &13!

Remember: Watch everything, skip nothing! Watch the intros and no skipping the credits! Please allow each to play through naturally, or you might end up getting lost in time. I can’t guarantee the safety of anyone who ends up floating in the timestream – that’s tricky magic indeed.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone? But also, you’ll be watching Young Justice and Batman: The Animated Series on another screen to make it easier. So be sure to practice those duplication spells!
When: Full schedule below!

Saturday, July 27th

@7:30 pm PST/10:30 pm EST

Young Justice Outsiders S 3, Ep 19: “Elder Wisdom”

@8:00 pm PST/11:00 pm EST

Batman: The Brave and the Bold – S1, Ep 12: “Deep Cover for Batman”

Batman: The Brave and the Bold – S1, Ep 13: “Game Over for Owlman”

Why: Because the show must go on!

How: Great question- read below!

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROAD​:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. YOU NEED A TICKET SEE A SHOW – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Saturday Evening Cartoons.

2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because we’re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the opening or end credits, so we all remain in the same timeline.

1. A WRINKLE IN TIME – There might be some flux in where people enter the timestream, so please be patient if someone seems a few seconds off in their reactions. It’s perfectly normal (Or so I’ve been told).

Grab yourself a big bowl, a box of Honey Graham Oh’s, and prepare yourself for an evening of fun!

Let the show begin!

2 Likes

Couldn’t find any Honey Graham Oh’s at the store! Good thing I kept some Cocoa Krispies in reserve, and by “kept in reserve” I mean “they only sell the family size boxes so I’ve had to be a day-and-night cereal-eating fiend the last couple weeks.”

3 Likes

Feel free to substitute in what you need, @BatJamags! And you’re always welcome to suggest the cereal you want to enjoy, as well. I’m always open to suggestions. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Brave and the Bold! For this, I have purchased the Golden Crisp. It is has the crunch with the punch, in which you cannot get enough of!

1 Like

That’s another awesome choice, @MRK4DP. :smiley:

I hope everyone is excited, because it’s officially less than 24 hours until we get to have some Watch-Along fun! Woo!

2 Likes

I always liked Sugar Bear as a mascot. He was borderline jerk but that wasn’t anything out of place. I don’t know if it’s just nostalgia at work but there is a certain charm to the commercials of the 80’s. Saturday Morning Cartoons was an event every week in my childhood, I hope the kids of today eventually look back fondly on what they’re experiencing.

Alright, party people! Just 30 minutes until the fun begins!

Woo! I sprung for Honey Bunches of Oats as a closer substitute, so I’m ready!

1 Like

That sounds delicious, @BatJamags! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My new job has kept away from many watch alongs lately. However today I’ll be here for this one.

1 Like

20 min

1 Like

It’s great to have you back, @megageekmixer.31353! :smiley:

1 Like

15 more minutes! I’m on the edge of my seat already!

1 Like

My device is charged, so the only thing that should hang me up is me trying to keep up with the thread or getting sucked into the episode

1 Like

You do what feels right, @AntLeon! :slight_smile: It’s just good to know you’re joining us, even if you’re not chatting that much.

1 Like

Five more minutes! Woo! :smiley:

1 Like

willdo, Zatanna. Nice B&tB choice btw. possible spoiler: it’s almost about the Joker

2 Likes

Cereal is poured, episodes are queued up, and five minutes to go.

2 Likes

Thanks @Zatanna. Its great to be back!

2 Likes

I don’t remember these episodes enough to make silly predictions, but I’m guessing Batman goes into deep cover and Owlman has to start the level over from the beginning because he forgot to quicksave.

2 Likes