Sarahmariesapphire - Wonder Woman, Batman, & Superman Art

Here is my latest drawing! It was really intimidating to draw these three together in action, but here’s what I came up with :slight_smile:

18 Likes

That is so awesome, I really love the Batman and Wonder Woman look, I would’ve like to see Superman with red trunk and yellow belt, but hey it’s your art work, I really love it, by far this one is my favorite that you made.:grinning:

7 Likes

Thanks so much! I will have to draw Superman again sometime soon.

7 Likes

Love the New 52 vibe. Great work!

8 Likes

This is wonderful.

7 Likes

Gorgeous! I love how Wonder Woman looks powerful and dangerous. Hoping there will be more Diana in your future art. :00_wonder_woman_stars:

8 Likes

I love this one as well. Your attention to small details always makes your art turn out perfect!

9 Likes

Thank you so much! @moro I’m glad you noticed the new 52 costumes :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! @mercurie80

Thank you so much! @SteveTrevor2.0 I had a lot of fun drawing her and definitely want to draw her again.

Thank you so much! @Huntress_Helena I really wanted this one to be perfect since these three are so iconic.

9 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:. Great positioning and like the the cape flow shading.

7 Likes

Thank you so much!

7 Likes

I love your depiction of the Trinity! They look so tough.

6 Likes

Appreciate the time and effort you put into this, and glad to see people are posting new art on the forum! I’d also like to see a take on the current version of Clark with the red trunks back or perhaps a retro, GA look at all three of them from the start, if that strikes your fancy.

7 Likes

Beautiful as usual!

9 Likes

Thank you so much! @TravisMorgan

Thank you so much! @StrangeVisitor I would definitely be into drawing a retro style of them. Will have to do that soon!

Thank you so much! @TheScarletSpeedster8 I love seeing my art as your profile picture!!

7 Likes

Yes! Golden Age Wonder Woman is my favorite! :smile:

6 Likes