Sarahmariesapphire - Star Sapphire Art

Here is my latest drawing, Star Sapphire! This character is part of the inspiration of my username as well. I went with the New 52 design, but would probably do a redraw of their current costumes as well.

14 Likes

Nice works on the latex of her suit!!

8 Likes

Gorgeous! You always use the prettiest colors!

9 Likes

Looks great!

8 Likes

I can see Hal Jordan Green Lantern wanting to hang out with her, awesome job! :grinning:

:0_lc_star_sapphire:

6 Likes

This is really great! It looks like it’s actually glowing, which I don’t think is easy to pull off. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Awesome job :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Thank you so much! @staticshocks I wasn’t sure at first how it was going to come out but I’m so glad you like it!

Thank you so much! @Huntress_Helena I really wanted to branch out and use more pinks and purples, so she was the perfect candidate.

Thank you so much! @Jurisdiction

Thank you so much! @Reaganfan78 I definitely want to draw Hal, maybe even draw her and Hal together.

Thank you so much @Green.Lantern The glow was the perfect last minute touch that my sister inspired me to add :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! @TheTerrificToyman

10 Likes

Definitely worth it! This is amazing, @sarahmariesapphire. :sparkles:

6 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:. Cool glow and great colors.

5 Likes

Thank you so much!!! @Shayera.Hol @NYJt3

6 Likes

So beautiful!!! Awesome work!!!

Both my sisters middle names are Marie too…if that’s your real name or for whatever reason lol, it’s the same!!! You do beautiful work!! I love your art!!

9 Likes

Love (heh heh, pun) me some Star Sapphire! Great job!!!

7 Likes

Thank you so much!!! @capo-mage I love those figures. Haha my middle name is marie!

LOL thank you so much!! @LDFM

7 Likes

Great work! I like your use of colors.

6 Likes

I was hoping so haha. -& a Zatanna fan, Aces!!! That’s a very strong resume lol.

6 Likes

Thank you so much! @mercurie80

Haha thank you!! @capo-mage I just finished up another Zatanna drawing that I’ll upload soon!

6 Likes

Yes!!! I absolutely can’t wait!! You are a great artist btw…

Z…!!!

6 Likes