Sarahmariesapphire - Retro Nightwing Art

I really wanted to draw this Nightwing suit and finally got around to it! Had a lot of fun working with colors for his suit instead of my usual black and blue. I have a 80s Titans piece in the works as well :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Wow, this is really cool! I’ve been reading a lot of Nightwing lately, so it’s fun seeing this now. You could tell me this was by a big name DC artist and I’d totally believe it. You are really good with coloring and shading. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Disco Nightwing Yeah!

9 Likes

Snazzzy :sparkles:

9 Likes

Love this!

8 Likes

I think you really captured Nightwing’s personality!

8 Likes

I was never a fan of the outfit til now, you’ve just made me a fan of this Nightwing look, love it, awesome job @sarahmariesapphire! :smiley:

8 Likes

I love the discowing and you truly did it justice. Just like all of your amazing art.

8 Likes

Ahhhh thank you so much! @Green.Lantern I put a lot of effort into my coloring so that means a lot to me!!!

Haha I love that figure! Need to get me one of those. @TravisMorgan

Haha thank you!!! @TheScarletSpeedster8

Thank you so much! @Jurisdiction

Thank you so much! @mercurie80 I’m a big Nightwing fan so this means a lot to me!

Haha thank you!! @Reaganfan78 Glad I was able to make discowing grow on you :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!!! @ALFRED.1943 I think the disco costume is so fun, especially the colors!!

9 Likes

This looks awesome™:+1:. Really like the colors.

7 Likes

My son looks so beautiful.

9 Likes

Oh my god he looks amazing!

8 Likes

Thank you so much! @NYJt3 I had a lot of fun working with these blues instead of his usual black and blue.

Haha thank you! @MatthewHecht

Thank you so much!! @basicallytimdrake

9 Likes

@Detective7

9 Likes

Thanks for the @! This looks amazing!

7 Likes

You’re welcome

7 Likes