Sarahmariesapphire - Nightwing Art

Here is my latest Nightwing drawing! I wanted to do this pose to try out something new, anddd I had seen something like this on Pinterest which sparked the idea. I also wanted to tryout a new highlighting style on his suit. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I’m waving hi right back to him! :wave: He looks amazing!

Did you use a white pen for the highlights?

7 Likes

Remind me of a Spider-man’s pose style, nice to see that Nightwing is smiling and not too serious. I really like it, great job.:grinning:

6 Likes

Even though I have seen a lot of your art now, I am still amazed and impressed when you post a new one. The blue you used is so pretty and he came out perfect.

9 Likes

Look great. Nice posing. Like the blue used for the shading.

5 Likes

Thank you so much! @staticshocks Yes I did! I used a white gel pen for the highlights :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!! @Lincolnfan78 I was going for that spiderman pose vibe because I am also a big fan of him. I enjoy drawing nightwing with some fun emotion because I really like the playful side of his character!

Thank you so much! @Huntress_Helena Your compliments mean a lot to me! This blue is definitely my new favorite color.

Thank you so much! @NYJt3

8 Likes

This is definitely one of my favorites. I like the Spider-Man pose you gave him. It’s kind of suits him

4 Likes

New art idea… Night-Spider

5 Likes

OH MY GOD YEEESSSSS!!! @sarahmariesapphire, can I make this my profile picture? I love your art it’s amazing! :+1:

6 Likes

Hahaha thank you!! I love both of those characters and I felt like they had the same vibe and wanted to try it out. Love the idea of Night-Spider lol!!!

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I would be honored if you made it your profile picture! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yay thank you!

6 Likes

Nice job. This one is cute :0_nightwing:

7 Likes

I’m digging Spider-Nightwing!

6 Likes

Haha thank you!!

3 Likes

Great work!

2 Likes

This is great! This is the first time I have seen your work- I didn’t realize you had been posting so much art here. I will have to check them all out.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! @mercurie80

Thank you so much! @SteveTrevor2.0 I have a lot more too that I’m working on and can’t wait to share!

3 Likes