Sarahmariesapphire - Nightwing and Batgirl Art

I realized I hadn’t drawn one of my favorite duos, Nightwing and Batgirl! So here’s them swinging through the city. Definitely want to draw this duo more.

14 Likes

So cool! Are these recreations of comic panels or are the poses something you came up with?

I’ve practiced tracing and coloring with decent success but drawing completely new figures/poses is wayyyyy tougher than I thought.

5 Likes

This is so cool! All of your artworks are awesome. You’re an amazing artist!

4 Likes

I love this. You are such a good artist. I love your use of color.

2 Likes

Awesome work! I like Batgirls’s costume, the black and yellow is my favorite color scheme for her.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! @Cradle2theGabe I usually will come up with poses, or look for pose references online which help a lot. The more I draw Nightwing is gets a lot easier to come up with more poses for him. This particular drawing I did was inspired by this panel by Bruno Redondo.

Ahh thank you so much! @Detective7 love your profile pic :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!! @mercurie80 Getting to put color into my drawings is probably my favorite part. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much!! @Daredevil I love this costume too, one of my favs for sure.

7 Likes

Amazing! @DC89 did you see this?

4 Likes

Darbara or Bick? … Barbick?

4 Likes

By far my favorite, they make a great couples!:blush:

3 Likes

Thx for the heads up @basicallytimdrake. :smiley:

I love it @sarahmariesapphire! BG’s New 52 look is top 3 with me.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1:

Yay! :smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

Gorson
:smile:

5 Likes

I’m definitely using that one from now on! :laughing:

4 Likes

:star_struck:
I absolutely :purple_heart: all of Bruno R.'s BG art. He and Jorge Corona bring such a unique and unforgettable visage of her.

5 Likes

Love it! We’ll definitely need more of this duo from you. :eyes:

3 Likes

I love it :heart: :0_nightwing: :0_batgirl:

3 Likes

I’ve seen Dibs for them as well, lol. Dibs Gorson!

…I’ll just stick with DickBabs.

Anyway, this picture is great! The poses are dynamic and fun. Their suits are also some of my favorites for each.

4 Likes

:smile: :+1:

4 Likes

Run, he’s gonna kick the pic and you!

3 Likes