Samsung App?

Any plans for a Samsung app? All my TVs are Samsung and I hate watching on a phone, I made need to cancel if not.

2 Likes

We’re currently in the process of looking into expanding our device availability, but don’t currently have an ETA for such - please keep an eye out, though, as we’ll keep everyone updated once we do. In the meantime, this is the list of the devices we’re currently available through: What devices is DC Universe available on? – DC Universe Help Center

1 Like

That would be nice but you promises us accessibility via Amazon at the beginning and yet we still don’t have it. :rage::rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

Yes this is all a little ridiculous. I paid for a full year subscription and had no idea I couldn’t watch it on my Samsung TVs. I just replaced my last tv that wasn’t Samsung with a Samsung. I can’t even air play it on the tv. I don’t want to sit on an iPhone watching tv shows. You guys have to speed things up or start giving refunds. Disney went online in one day on every possible device imaginable.

2 Likes

Disney is not available on any tv bought before 2016. DCU is available on Roku and Apple TV, and Xbox, plus most mobile devices and computers. I would say they are doing pretty well.

1 Like

This is more than ridiculous. It doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. Despite what some are saying about Disney+, it has an almost flawless service. You can watch content on your TVs without any issue at all. I can stream to my TVs using the app, Airplay, old Apple TVs…it doesn’t matter…it works. But for this service, I’ve been struggling for more than a year now to get content to play to my TVs. I have figured out that with a certain amount of EXTREME patience, I can get Airplay to work. My average success rate is about 1 in 15-20 attempts. It takes a great deal of finesse and luck, I can to get it to work.