Rumors Persist Of Gal Gadot Appearing As Wonder Woman In 'Shazam! Fury Of The Gods'

9 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

I am sure this will not be popular here, but I dislike this. Stuff like this typically distracts from the new movie, harms its ability to stand on its own, and normally add nothing to the film.

3 Likes

Mmm- you gottaā€™ admit tho that this was a nice touch to the last Shazam franchise entry:

Plus, with Diana being part goddess herself a WW cameo just seems to fit with the filmā€™s storyline. :smiley:

9 Likes

Nope. Every time I watch my family I found it very underwhelming. For one there is no actual interaction, making it completely pale in comparison to ā€œClash.ā€ 2, we literally do not even see his head making it just feel so empty. 3, Clark hates that brand of milk. He would never drink it. He only drinks his favorite cow (Io)'s milk and my batmilk.

4 Likes

Iā€™m interestedā€¦ā€¦

:wonderwoman: :00_wonder_woman_1982: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_stars:

After the response from WW ā€˜84 I would be glad to see Gal in anything!

5 Likes

You also think they were setting up Lynda Carter to replace her entirely?

3 Likes

Iā€™m of the opinion that Shazam 2 is the safest bet of any of the upcoming DC films.

4 Likes

I canā€™t say that Iā€™m surprised (mostly because of the Superman one), but I think itā€™ll be neat to see. I wonā€™t be disappointed if it isnā€™t true and doesnā€™t happen, but I know Iā€™ll get a smile or two if Gal Gadot stops by, looking fabulous as always.

5 Likes

I feel the same way.

6 Likes

More Gal, I am fine with.

2 Likes