[RR: Red Hood 15] Devil's Daughter (December)

The Renegade Robins Club is spending the rest of 2020 wrapping up the Red Hood/Arsenal series, along with some crossovers! Beginning this month, we will be covering these stories in monthly posts instead of bi-weekly sessions! Join us for this giant-sized session, complete with an appearance by Deathstroke! Discuss these stories in the comments below!

Join the club today!

Here’s our schedule: 2020-12-01T06:00:00Z2020-12-31T06:00:00Z

Session 15 Selections (Fourteen Issues):

I. Red Hood/Arsenal

1. RHA #6
  2. RHA #7
  3. RHA #8
  4. RHA #9
  5. RHA #10
  6. RHA #11
  7. RHA #12
  8. RHA #13

II. Savage Hunt

1. Batman/Superman #25
  2. Batman/Superman #26
  3. Batman/Superman #27

III. Deathstroke: Blood from a Stone

1. Deathstroke #15
  2. Deathstroke #16
  3. Deathstroke #17

Poll Question: Were you rooting for Duela to stay on the team?

• Yes! She’d make a great Outlaw!
  • Nah. She belongs on some…Squad instead.

0 voters

The @RenegadeRobinsClub will witness the Rebirth of the Outlaws next month! Meanwhile, get in the holiday spirit with Damian Wayne!

1 Like

I’m sad it’s over; and The team splitting up is even sadder. Although, getting JD off the team was a smart move… she’s probably not the right fit.
“Though she does have some talent”

1 Like

Well, the good news is that Jason will get another team soon enough.

But but but what about Speedy? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Savage Hunt was pretty cool. Not sure I followed everything. Maybe I came in too late. But I’m always up for an action packed team oriented story. I like that Jason is always dependably Jason.

1 Like

Are you familiar with the plot developments seen in “Superheavy” and “Truth”?

1 Like

Nope. My studies ended in ‘96/97? Just picking the habit up again. Kind of feel like a revived coma victim sometimes.

2 Likes

Okay, if you remember, I mentioned that the story following Batman Eternal is called Endgame. Superheavy is the story that follows the events of Endgame. If you haven’t read Endgame, I won’t spoil it, but Jim Gordon is Batman now.

And here’s a link to a discussion of the Superman story:

2 Likes

Nice. I’ll definitely check them out.

1 Like