[RR: Red Hood 11] Lost & Found: Oct. 12-25

Scott Lobdell returns to the Renegade Robins Club after a short break to give us a Starfire story! And we get some bonus issues from the pages of Secret Origins and DC Universe Presents! Discuss this story in the comments below!

Join the club today!

Here’s our schedule: 2020-10-12T05:00:00Z2020-10-25T05:00:00Z

Session 11 Selections (Eight Issues):

I. Lost and Found

1. Red Hood and the Outlaws #32
  2. Red Hood and the Outlaws #33
  3. Red Hood and the Outlaws #34
  4. Red Hood and the Outlaws Annual 2

II. Other Stories

1. Secret Origins #2 (Starfire story)
  2. Secret Origins #5 (Red Hood story)
  3. DC Universe Presents #17
  4. DC Universe Presents #18

Poll Question: Has Lobdell’s portrayal of Starfire improved since Issue 1?

• Yes, it certainly has!
  • No, it has gotten worse!
  • Eh, it’s about the same.

0 voters

The @RenegadeRobinsClub will rejoin the Outlaws in two weeks! Next week, follow the further adventures of Damian Wayne!

2 Likes

I liked the Annual, I thought it was fun. The art design worked well for what appears to be a holiday themed issue.

The Arsenal story was also pretty good. I think it was nice to see him take on some enemies by himself; we got to see how capable he is.

The Starfire story that made up the bulk of this reading didn’t really do anything for me. I think it was fine, but nothing much stood out for me.

2 Likes

So the main “Lost & Found” issues were okay, kind of a transition arc, I guess, getting ready for the end. The Annual was fun, kind of fun seeing the kid Outlaws.

The Origin issues were okay. I’m not sure if they were enough to get people to try out these books, but they were a decent distillation of who these characters were.

I think my favorite issue of this selection was the Aresenal story. The moment of the guy being afraid that Roy had himself a tool chest was a good mix of funny and badass. The art was decent, though I’ve seen some of what Ricken has done as fan art in the past and I think their more anime style would have been far more interesting to read.

1 Like