Rounding up the Easter Eggs in Zack Snyder's Justice League [SPOILERS]

Zack Snyder’s Justice League has arrived, and it’s a cinematic mic drop. If you’re a fan of the Justice League, then this film brings your favorite characters to life for an action-packed tour de force that pays tribute to their comic book roots. With a four-hour runtime, there’s so much to digest that it will probably take multiple viewings to catch everything. Trust me, we’ve tried! We’ve already watched it twice, and along with offering an epic, emotional tale about the formation of the iconic team, Zack Snyder’s Justice League is chock full of Easter eggs…and we’ve rounded them all up here!

So, refill that popcorn, get comfortable and head over to our News section on dccomics.com as we discuss what we found and what it all might mean.

Did you catch any other Easter eggs in Zack Snyder’s Justice League? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

6 Likes

Question: I know that the woman saved by The Flash during his job interview is Iris West, his future love interest (and wife?) but I have a question about the little girl called “princess” by Wonder Woman, and who is told she can grow up to be anyone she wants to be. Is this little girl a future character/hero?

Not officially, no, but who really knows? Outside of the credits, there was nothing in the movie to actually indicate that Iris was Iris, so I guess anything’s possible when things are kept vague. Though I highly doubt that scene was meant to be anything more than just a sweet moment of Diana comforting a child :blush:

1 Like