Rounding Up the Easter Eggs in the Stargirl Season 2 Premiere (SPOILERS!)

The Justice Society is back! DC’s Stargirl has kicked off its second season, and I didn’t realize how much I missed the JSA until I saw their faces again. One of my favorite things about Stargirl is how seriously they play the Easter egg game. Season one was jam packed with them (who could forget seeing Jay Garrick’s helmet and Alan Scott’s signature lantern?). I was hopeful that season two would continue that same momentum and I wasn’t disappointed. Here’s some of the cool stuff I caught during the Stargirl season two premiere, from the birth of a terrifying new villain to a potential thunderous new ally to a small, sweet tribute to a legendary superhero director…

• Raise your hand if that little boy creeped you out. He introduced himself as Bruce, a reference to Bruce Gordon, Eclipso’s most iconic human host. Dr. Bruce Gordon was a scientist before he became corrupted by Eclipso. Gordon first appeared in House of Secrets #61 , the same comic that introduced readers to Eclipso.

To read the full roundup, head on over to DC Comics!

Did you watch the Season 2 Premiere of Stargirl? What did you think? Let us know in the comments! :point_down:

2 Likes