Roll for It! Your Team vs. Your Nemesis

You’re a Superhero. There’s a villain cooking up an evil plan, and you and your team have to stop it!

But who’s the villain? Who’s on your side? You’re about to find out!

Just @ our lovely robot Kelex, tell him to “Roll 3d20” and he’ll do the rolling for ya!

The first two numbers are your teammates. Your last number is your villain. If you get a duplicate number for any of your teammates, no worries, just roll that one again!

Look at the graphic below to discover your team and your nemesis!

How would your team take down your mystery villain? Let us know in the comments!

3 Likes

@Kelex Roll 3d20

1 Like

:game_die: 3, 9, 9

1 Like

So I’m teaming up w/ Green Arrow and Aquaman against Sinestro. Well Arthur’s definitely gonna be the heavy hitter, and if Oliver can be the secret weapon and manage to hurt Sinestro again, I think we’ll be looking pretty good in this fight.

4 Likes

@Kelex Roll 3d20

1 Like

:game_die: 4, 4, 1

1 Like

2 Wonder Womans! Oh boy! :woman: :woman:
vs a Joker!

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 3d20

:game_die: 17, 17, 2

1 Like

@Kelex roll 1d20

1 Like

:game_die: 14

1 Like

Ooooo, Flash and Batwoman against Reverse Flash. Glad I rerolled the double, because I’m not sure how I was going to be able to take down good ol’ Eobard without a speedster of my own.

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 3d20.
Friday March 27 2020
1:25pm

1 Like

:game_die: 15, 19, 10

1 Like

@Kelex roll 3d20

1 Like

:game_die: 16, 17, 11

1 Like

Green Lantern and Batwoman VS Black Adam. I think we can take him.

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 3d20

1 Like

:game_die: 16, 2, 4

2 Likes

Green Lantern & Zatanna vs Scarecrow. Considering that Green Lanterns are supposed to overcome their fears and that Zatanna could cast a spell to be immune to poison (Nosiop Ytinummi), the fight would probably be done within seconds.
-M

4 Likes