Roll For It! Which Superhero Headquarters Do You Work Out Of?

Have you ever wondered what superhero hideout fits you the best? Think on it no longer - everyone’s favorite robot, Kelex, has recently been calibrated to tell you exactly what base of operations would work best for you (disclaimer: DCUI is not responsible for any mental anguish you may experience if you roll your least favorite headquarters).

Ready? Let’s play! All you need to do is @ Kelex, tell him to “Roll 1d10”, and he’ll do the rest.

For example: @Kelex roll 1d10

Match your number to the below list to discover what superhero hideout you’d live in - feel free to let us know what renovations you’d make (if any)! :mountain: :point_down:

Superhero Headquarters.
  1. Batcave.
  2. Arrowcave.
  3. Fortress of Solitude.
  4. Hall of Justice.
  5. The Watchtower.
  6. Titans Tower.
  7. Tower of Fate.
  8. Rock of Eternity.
  9. Secret Sanctuary.
  10. Legion Citadel.

Watchtower

12 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

Come on 1 and watch me magically get “The Pit Stop” instead.

5 Likes

:game_die: 3

3 Likes

Guess I am moving in with my best friend.

5 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

2 Likes

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

2 Likes

:game_die: 4

3 Likes

I’m apart of the JLI!!!

Think Superman can set me up to meet Tommy Monaghan?

3 Likes

Or you are in the Super Friends and get to be outsmarted by The Legion of Doom every week and somehow always win.

3 Likes

@kelex roll 1d10

1 Like

:game_die: 2

2 Likes

Cool! The Arrowcave. I always thought Team Arrow could use a member of the Corps.

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

2 Likes

:game_die: 2

2 Likes

Since one of the few people who can tolerate Ollie is a Lantern I agree. Meanwhile he is mooching on the alcohol at my cave all the time, yet he never invites me to his cave.

3 Likes

A repeat already? Let’s try again

@Kelex roll 1d10

3 Likes

:game_die: 10

3 Likes

I’m all for a futuristic HQ :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve learned very quickly not to bring alcohol into the Arrowcave. It will disappear soon enough!

3 Likes