Roll For It! Which Justice Society of America Member Would You Be?

Have you ever wondered what Justice Society of America Member you’d be? Think on it no longer - everyone’s favorite robot, Kelex, has recently been calibrated to tell you exactly what character fits you the best (disclaimer: DCUI is not responsible for any mental anguish you may experience if you roll your least favorite hero).

Ready? Let’s play! All you need to do is @ Kelex, tell him to “Roll 1d20", and he’ll do the rest.

For example: @Kelex roll 1d20

Match your number to the below list to discover what Justice League Society of America Member you’d be! Feel free to tell us how you’d use your abilities to save the world! :jsa_book_club: :point_down:

Justice Society of America Members.
  1. The Atom.
  2. Stargirl.
  3. Doctor Fate.
  4. Hawkman.
  5. Hawkgirl.
  6. The Spectre.
  7. Wildcat.
  8. Sandman.
  9. The Atom.
  10. Your Choice!
  11. The Flash.
  12. Hourman.
  13. Doctor Mid-Nite.
  14. Star-Spangled Kid.
  15. Wildcat.
  16. Green Lantern.
  17. Black Canary.
  18. Wonder Woman.
  19. Mister Terrific.
  20. Your Choice!

14 Likes

I am Stargirl so I would be Stargirl

S148

S75

S34

S129

9 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

4 Likes

:game_die: 6

3 Likes

When Legacy captures you I get to go rescue you.

6 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

3 Likes

:game_die: 9

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

4 Likes

:game_die: 3

3 Likes

i would rather be jakeem thunder than fate but i don’t see him here

5 Likes

Atom awesome™:+1:

4 Likes

4 Likes

@Kelex Roll 1d20 or else I’ll tell everyone that you have been secretly dating H.E.R.B.I.E.

4 Likes

:game_die: 4

4 Likes

I was hoping for Sandman which my mortal metal enemy here knows but I will gladly accept Hawkman. I bet you thought I wouldn’t because of my acrophobia, Kelex! What you didn’t know is that my acrophobia doesn’t mean I can’t make use of some sweat wings and Nth metal weapons! Plus I’m pretty good at making tables now!

3 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

3 Likes

It has been hiding in front of us this whole time!

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

3 Likes

:game_die: 19

2 Likes

Anyone else.
@Kelex roll 1d20

4 Likes