Roll For It! Which Justice League Member Are You?

Hawkman? I ain’t mad about it.

8 Likes

And once again I want thank your “Welcome to the forums” and everybody for their help :smiley: It is VERY much appreciated. And one day I hope can return the favor?
Peace!

8 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

7 Likes

:game_die: 11

6 Likes

799c57ca87a04ef18954b454a040fd41

9 Likes

Is that gif from Justice League or Justice League Unlimited? Because it looks really familiar :thinking:

7 Likes

Unlimited :+1:

7 Likes

nice! Do you know the title episode? And my next question is how do you start and post a topic of your own?

5 Likes

I don’t know the answer to your first question but I can help with the second one. So first you’ll go to this screen

And then you’ll tap whatever one you want. You’ll then tap New Topic.
Then it’ll take you to this

and that’s how you make a topic.

Edit: I found out the answer to your first question! It’s season 2 episode 1 The Cat and the Canary.

7 Likes

No problem! I try to help whenever I can.

7 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

6 Likes

:game_die: 4

4 Likes

Me too, In the 80’s I always confused them with Dead Eye Dick. Both one hit wonders. So I’d always say put on that Deadeye Dick song. Then I’d say not that one. Everyone was like-they have another one u want to hear? Haha. I still do it to this day. I actually did it when I searched this time, then caught myself…

4 Likes
6 Likes

anytime

5 Likes

[cough cough] yes, your honor, DC Universe Infinite employees told me i was wonder woman, and then @capo-mage gave me musical encouragement to spin, and that’s how i fell

5 Likes

@Kelex roll d20

6 Likes

@Kelex roll d20

6 Likes

@ChaoticScholar and @GrizzAbram i can never remember but i think it’s 1d20.

welcome back @PoisonIvyKISSforever22!

cfd387e90b42a790d9eddda810b37ddf24b0d66ar1-2926-1900_hq

7 Likes

D’OH! I guess that automatically makes me G’Nort. :rofl:

6 Likes