Roll For It! Which Justice League Member Are You?

@Kelex roll 1d20

6 Likes

:game_die: 12

5 Likes

roll 1d

5 Likes

I’m a doctor!

xdf2x

6 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

4 Likes

I think this might be able to help.

5 Likes

Welcome back to the community @PoisonIvyKISSforever22! :partying_face: The Flash is a great role. Please let the moderator team know if you need anything! :flash_hv_1:

giphy

Guess it’s us against him, @capo-mage! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :woman_judge:

Hey @GrizzAbram! :wave: Try rolling again with the same text but add a 1 in front of d20. For example: @Kelex roll 1d20

Hey @doomrider1! :wave: Try rolling again with the same text, but tag Kelex at the beginning and add a 20 to the end of 1d. For example: @Kelex roll 1d20

Hey @ChaoticScholar! :wave: Try rolling again with the same text but add a 1 in front of d20. For example: @Kelex roll 1d20

Hey @BrutalHonestGaming! Looks like @Detective7 already tackled your question about clearance levels and posting topics (thank you @Detective7! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:); you can find more about that in the topic they linked.

To message the moderator team directly, on the main page of the DC community, scroll down to the bottom of the page. On the bottom right underneath the column titled “Helpful Resources” there will be a “Message Us” button that you can use to open a private message with us. Alternatively, if you start a private message, you can add “@moderators” in the “add user” box. Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

6 Likes

Welcome @bhikhari0809.637

I’m not sure why kelex didn’t respond but u may just need to try it again

5 Likes

@ChaoticScholar @bhikhari0809.637 Oh no, Kelex didn’t roll for you two :cry:

Bad Kelex! Try again? Let’s see if it’ll work this time ~

5 Likes

@kelex Roll 1d20

5 Likes

:game_die: 1

4 Likes

6 Likes

my mom’s mad at me now because she thinks I wasn’t listening to her because I cracked up at this in the middle of her sentence

5 Likes

@Kelex Roll 1d20 Take 3 :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

4 Likes

4 Likes