Roll For It! Which Doom Patrol Member Are You?

Have you ever wondered what Doom Patrol member you’d be? Think on it no longer - everyone’s favorite robot, Kelex, has recently been calibrated to tell you exactly what character you embody (disclaimer: DCUI is not responsible for any mental anguish you may experience if you roll your least favorite character).

Ready? Let’s play! All you need to do is @ Kelex, tell him to “Roll 1d10”, and he’ll do the rest.

For example: @Kelex roll 1d10

Match your number to the below list to discover what Doom Patrol member you’d be - feel free to let us know how you’d use your powers to save the day! :doom_patrol_club: :point_down:

Doom Patrol Members.
  1. Chief
  2. Negative Man
  3. Beast Boy
  4. Robotman
  5. Elasti-Girl
  6. Mento
  7. Crazy Jane
  8. Cyborg
  9. Danny the Street
  10. Dorothy Spinner.

15 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

4 Likes

:game_die: 5

4 Likes

Wrong gender try again. @Kelex roll 1d10

4 Likes

4 Likes

No! @Kelex roll 1d10

4 Likes

:game_die: 3

3 Likes

That’s more like it!

5 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

4 Likes

:game_die: 10

3 Likes

Okay, wrong gender. Asking Kelex to roll again!

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

4 Likes

:game_die: 4

4 Likes

Cool! I’m Cliff! Super strength, endurance, a body that can withstand more punishment than flesh and blood, enhanced hearing (at least in the original run of the comics), I figure I would cooperate with Rita and Larry, so it would really be a team decision as to how to best use my powers.

6 Likes

Don’t really know much about the doom patrol but I’ll give it a try.

@Kelex roll 1d10

5 Likes

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

7 Likes

:game_die: 1

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes