Roll For It! Which DC Transportation Method Would You Use?

@Kelex roll 1d20

4 Likes

:game_die: 8

2 Likes

I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the sky!

And I will use my newfound power responsibly… to bypass traffic and buy snacks!

5 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

4 Likes

:game_die: 9

1 Like

Cool I got hawkmans wings… I believe I can fly I believe I can touch the sky. Dream about hawkgirl every day. Scoop her up and just fly away I believe I can fly… lol

4 Likes

I don’t need to roll- already know what ride I want.

Although access to Rae Rae’s teleportation ability would be fun as well.

:00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

Batgirlcycle Fun Fact- in the BG movie set still I posted above Leslie Grace (or possibly her stunt double) is seen on a BMW S1000RR and it’s one of the best bikes I’ve ever ridden. Super smooth gearing, smooth transition to speed (no front end lurching/back end slams), and its center of gravity is rock solid. And it outta’ be becuz at an almost $25K price point the bike requires a serious commitment from one’s wallet in order to attain. Yep.

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

8 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

2 Likes

:game_die: 13

1 Like

Nah, I don’t want a submarine. Thanks, however.

Let’s try again:

@Kelex roll 1d20

3 Likes

:game_die: 15

1 Like

I could do with Cyborg’s ride. I already have Superman’s powers, so a ride in the country via my favorite cybernetic hero sounds quite fun on this Saturday afternoon.

hopes that Vic has Sirius in his car, because terrestrial radio is boring

3 Likes

If Tom Taylor ever has Dick and Babs talk for four pages about motorcycles in a really geeky manner, I’ll know who sent in the request.

4 Likes

:smile: :+1:

My bad. I’ve been fighting off the urge to ride lately and by the looks of it I think I’m losing the battle of wills with my desire to get back in the ‘saddle’ again. :motorcycle:

6 Likes

I may just hold you to that :smirk:

Can’t say no to a star cruiser joy ride!

5 Likes

roll 1d20

3 Likes

@kelex Roll 1d20

2 Likes

:game_die: 1

1 Like

I got the sweetest ride, going to be cruising Miami Beach soon.

4 Likes