Roll For It! Which DC Superhero Team Would You Join?

I’ve been placed on the Teen Titans and being nearly 30 years removed from being a Teen I can either be the Amanda Waller or Alfred Pennyworth of the team. I woke up today and chose chaos so I’ll be the Amanda Waller of the Teen Titans. I won’t be putting neck bombs in them nor threatening them with death if they don’t do everything I ask but I will be the tough boss who demands their best and is very reluctant with praise. I’ll also dangle a promotion to the Justice League once they age out of the Teen Titans IF they perform well and meet my very high expectations.

6 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

3 Likes

:game_die: 2

3 Likes

Okay, I’m nearly 35 years over the age requirement for the Teen Titans. Let’s try again. @Kelex roll 1d10

5 Likes

:game_die: 2

2 Likes

I’m still too old! @Kelex roll 1d10

5 Likes

:game_die: 5

2 Likes

The Doom Patrol, cool! My favorite team.

5 Likes

6 Likes

@kelex roll 1d10

3 Likes

:game_die: 10

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

3 Likes

Come on JSA.

Got it!

Uploading: H30.png…

7 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

2 Likes

Well, I guess, I am not team material according to Kelex, I’ve gotten no response.

4 Likes

Then make your own by finding a few orphans like I did.

5 Likes

Since @Kelex won’t let me join any teams, I am taking @MatthewHecht 's advice and picking my own. I am joining the Legion Of Super Heroes, back in the 80’s when I would’ve been about the right age.

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

5 Likes

:game_die: 1

3 Likes

I got Justice League. I was hoping for Birds of Prey but at least I get to hang out with Black Canary in the Justice League.

5 Likes