Roll For It! Which DC Character Would Crash Your Christmas Eve?

Have you ever wondered what DC character you’d celebrate Christmas with? Think on it no longer - everyone’s favorite robot, Kelex, has recently been calibrated to tell you exactly what character will come knocking on your door (disclaimer: DCUI is not responsible for any mental anguish you may experience if you roll your least favorite character).

Ready? Let’s play! All you need to do is @ Kelex, tell him to “Roll 1d20", and he’ll do the rest.

For example: @Kelex roll 1d20

Match your number to the below list to discover what DC character would arrive at your door step! Feel free to tell us what you’d give them for Christmas or how you’d throw them out. :christmas_tree: :gift: :snowman: :point_down:

DC Characters.
  1. Superman.
  2. Joker.
  3. Robin.
  4. Lex Luthor.
  5. Harley Quinn.
  6. Batman.
  7. Poison Ivy.
  8. Starfire.
  9. Wonder Woman.
  10. The Flash.
  11. Hawkman.
  12. Darkseid.
  13. Mr. Freeze.
  14. Zatanna.
  15. Gorilla Grodd.
  16. Martian Manhunter.
  17. Batgirl.
  18. Green Lantern.
  19. Deathstroke.
  20. Your Choice!

9 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

3 Likes

:game_die: 18

3 Likes

Ayyyyy!!! Kyle Rayner can make my Christmas dinner any day! Maybe he’ll decorate the party! Less work for me!

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

3 Likes

:game_die: 17

3 Likes

Batgirl :blush:

5 Likes

I got Harley Quinn. That means I have to beat her up.

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

4 Likes

:game_die: 8

3 Likes

Second week in a row I get to hang out with Starfire!

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

4 Likes

:game_die: 19

3 Likes

Deathstroke …

Maybe he’s down for some chillin’, no killin’.

7 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

3 Likes

:game_die: 15

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:Aw man, there goes my Christmas decorations! Gorilla Grodd will wreck everything! :gorilla:

3 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

3 Likes

:game_die: 15

3 Likes