Roll For It! Which Brotherhood of Evil Member Are You?

Have you ever wondered what Brotherhood of Evil Member you’d be? Think on it no longer - everyone’s favorite robot, Kelex, has recently been calibrated to tell you exactly what character fits you the best (disclaimer: DCUI is not responsible for any mental anguish you may experience if you roll your least favorite villain).

Ready? Let’s play! All you need to do is @ Kelex, tell him to “Roll 1d10", and he’ll do the rest.

For example: @Kelex roll 1d10

Match your number to the below list to discover what Brotherhood of Evil Member you’d be! Feel free to tell us how you’d use your abilities to conquer the Doom Patrol! :doom_patrol_club: :point_down:

Brotherhood of Evil Members.
  1. The Brain.
  2. Madame Rouge.
  3. Monsieur Mallah.
  4. Garguax.
  5. General Immortus.
  6. Warp.
  7. Plasmus.
  8. Phobia.
  9. Gemini.
  10. Your Choice!

12 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

5 Likes

:game_die: 2

3 Likes

Teeem to breeeng out my outrageeeeous accent!

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

4 Likes

:game_die: 8

3 Likes

I’m not real familiar with Phobia. Let’s try again. @Kelex roll 1d10

4 Likes

:game_die: 10

3 Likes

Okay, my choice. I’ll go with Monsieur Mallah. Gorillas were a dime a dozen at DC in the Silver Age, but only one was French!

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

5 Likes

:game_die: 8

3 Likes

nice! Dont know who that is

4 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

5 Likes

:game_die: 6

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

5 Likes

:game_die: 9

4 Likes

Gemini, whoever he is, sound like he’s a cool Villain. :sunglasses: Get ready Doom Patrol, we’re gonna bring doom to your Patrol team!

5 Likes

:triumph: I take it back what I said, that was so not cool Kelex! I now know who ‘she’ is, thanks to Wikipedia.

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

5 Likes