Roll For It! Snowball Fight!

Looks like I’m teaming up with Starfire and Elasti-Girl to take down Scarecrow.

I don’t think Scarecrow is very good at throwing snowballs so before he can get an idea of what is about to happen, Starfire and Elasti-Girl each hit him hard from the sides with a couple snowballs each. Scarecrow goes down in record time. And I’ve got the hot chocolate ready because that’s about all I can do in this situation.

Now, we have the rest of the afternoon to just hang out and relax. A perfect afternoon.

7 Likes

@Kelex roll 3d20

4 Likes

:game_die: 3, 20, 11

5 Likes

I thought teaming up w/ Black Canary and Beast Boy was awesome enough, but facing Harley in a snowball fight? That’s the most wonderfully chaotic outcome I could’ve hoped for! I know having 2 superpowered teammates should give me the easy edge on paper, but this is Harley freakin’ Quinn we’re talking about here. She’s definitely gonna fight dirty and have a lot of tricks up her sleeve (not just figuratively). I still think we’ll come out on top, but it’s gonna be a hard-fought battle that I’ll definitely wanna do again

6 Likes

@Kelex roll 3d20

7 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe Infinite @tiffany.hernandez0816.56337! :grinning:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 3d20

3 Likes

:game_die: 1, 12, 11

2 Likes

Superman, @LastSon0fMars, and I versus Harley Quinn.

I like it :+1:

Why are we having a snowball fight against Harley? Well, as much as I love her, she did put her hands on my Jaybird… without asking…

tumblr_p0x5ciHlAF1ws2yoho1_540

And for that SHE MUST PAY!

8 Likes

@Kelex roll 3d20

3 Likes

:game_die: 3, 13, 12

3 Likes

Me, Black Canary, Raven VS Lobo

GIRL POWER!

6 Likes

@kelex roll 3d20

3 Likes

:game_die: 9, 2, 11

4 Likes

Cyborg and Nightwing versus Harley Quinn… simple enough. Harley is pretty acrobatic opponent, but even she’s got nothing on Nightwing. And I can use Cyborg’s sonic cannon to destabilize her snowballs before they’re even t hrown.

6 Likes

@Kelex roll 3d20

3 Likes

:game_die: 2, 2, 12

3 Likes

Nightwing and Nightwing’s clone vs Lobo, woohoo I can video it for youtube and make :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

6 Likes

@Kelex roll 3d20

3 Likes