Roll for It! Find Your Super Buddy

It always moves it together after I send it. I space it out hit send & it combines it. Every single time. @Kelex hates me.

2 Likes

@Broken-Knight and @arkhamassassin what should we get ourselves into now?

2 Likes

Depends what villains you want to go for. Cosmic, non powered, or metahuman. I’m down for anything and anyone that deserves it.

1 Like

@Kelex roll 2d20

1 Like

:game_die: 6, 5

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 2d20

1 Like

:game_die: 3, 14

1 Like

@Broken-Knight and @arkhamassassin I completely forgot about this! I’m so sorry and will accept whatever punishment comes my way. Let me know if there is anything we should be doing as I am such a slacker!

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 2d20

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @Kelex display help.

Catch and bring 10 criminals up to this random rooftop in under 6 min and all will be forgiven. (But for real though it’s no problem these little dice games are just for some fun sometimes interactive fun)

1 Like

Sorry @Broken-Knight and @arkhamassassin I had gathered three of the ten villains when I ran into Batman. He was like “Whatcha got behind your back?” I’m like “Nothing, hey is that the bat signal?”
As he turned I was able to escape but unfortunately in the time I spent with the Dark Knight, my three villains had escaped as well. I didn’t want to come empty handed so I brought some ketchup packets from the Condiment King, beanie from Tweedledee (or was it Tweedledum?), and um I’m not sure what this is that I got from some guy named Codpiece.
I hope this is enough for now. Please don’t throw me off the roof!!!

1 Like

@Kelex roll 2d20

:game_die: 10, 10

1010 Wins

@Kelex 2d20

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

@Kelex roll 2d20

:game_die: 13, 8

I got the same one @HubCityQuestion . let’s do this!