Roll for It! DC Heroes: Zombie Apocalypse

We’ve all wondered how we’d do in a zombie apocalypse, right? It can’t be just me right?

Either way, it’d definitely be tough going alone. So why not get some DC quality assistance? Roll below to find out who you’d get to protect you during a zombie apocalypse!

Just @ our lovely robot Kelex, tell him to “Roll 1d20” and he’ll do the rolling for ya!

Look at the graphic below to find out your partner and, thus, how you’d fare in the case that zombies begin to overtake the planet.

Bonus: Tell us how you and your apocalyptic partner would survive in the wastes!

8 Likes

Okay! Let’s get DCEASED!

@kelex roll 1d20

2 Likes

:game_die: 1

1 Like

I’m doomed!

7 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

1 Like

:game_die: 20

2 Likes

Assuming these are more traditional zombies and not the DCeased ones, I’m feeling good about my chances. Hopefully Supes and I can stay safe in the Fortress of Solitude - that’d certainly be a hell of a thing to cross off my bucket list regardless of how things turn out

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

1 Like

:game_die: 10

1 Like

This is the second time Kelex has chosen Batman for me! It is fate that we shall join forces and combat these evil zombified creatures. We shall prevail!

6 Likes

@Kelex Roll 1d20

1 Like

:game_die: 12

2 Likes

@Kelex Roll 1d20

Oh, and will I survive?

@Kelex Fortune

3 Likes

:game_die: 16

2 Likes

Could you be more specific than “Green Lantern”? I’ll take Cruz, Alan, or Jordan, (Or whichever isn’t Guy and gets me off the planet.)

6 Likes

Yay! Green Arrow!! :leafy_green::bow_and_arrow:
I hope he doesn’t accidentally arrow me because I look like a zombie.

7 Likes

@Kelex roll1d20

3 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @Kelex display help.

1 Like

@Kelex roll 1d20

3 Likes

Guess am going alone

7 Likes