Robin X Raven a couple

Wouldn’t being an empath help in this case? She can sense his emotions, so his issues with expressing them wouldn’t be as detrimental. She’d know those emotions were there, and they would be able to work from that understanding. I agree with @Behemoth that Damian cares for other people, so this is assuming he has romantic feelings for her.

I’m not saying these two should be in a relationship, mind you, just commenting on the empath part. I don’t think I’ve actually read a story with the two of them in it other than maybe in passing.

As for Raven and Dick, I don’t see it. I see him as her mentor and leader, maybe even a big brother type hero figure, depending on the version.

2 Likes

I actually think that while Raven’s empath ability could be of some use. I don’t think someone trained by Ra’s and the Batman is really going to be ok with somebody “in his head” 24/7. Damien has some deep seated issues, perhaps some he will never process. His dad certainly hasn’t. I can see where Raven could help Damien a bit, in small doses, but not on a recurring/continual basis.

1 Like