Robin Tribute

I did this 3 years ago as a kind of tribute to everyone who’s taken on the mantle of Robin.

41 Likes

Awesooooooome! I love this!

5 Likes

That’s amazing!

5 Likes

Nicely done

5 Likes

I really like how you incorporated each Robin’s persona into the artwork, it looks great!
-M

7 Likes

Very awesome

4 Likes

It looks super cool, and welcome to the community!!

5 Likes

Nicely designed

5 Likes

this is a very unique piece of artwork and i really like it! i love the robins and i love what you did with each Robin and what they grew up to be!!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community, absolutely love this!

4 Likes

Awesome work @dallinwallace.15839! Love the R’as/Batman back to back in Damian’s little window. Well designed

4 Likes

Fantastic design, and great timing for Robin’s 80th anniversary!

4 Likes

I love this beyond words! Thank you so much for creating this awesome piece, @dallinwallace.15839!

5 Likes

That’s so rad!

4 Likes

Nice! Very creative

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for your kind replies!

4 Likes

That’s so cool!! Good job! I absolutely love the way you drew Tim! Looks so awesome. Steph looks really, really good too! Then the way you have half Batman, half Ra’s, behind Damian. Is that supposed to be showing off his heritage, or the two paths he has ahead of him? That he’ll either turn out to be Batman when he grows up, or the head of The League of Assassins? Either way, very cool!

5 Likes

@hellstromknight To be honest it was the double symbolism. Both his heritage and the double path ahead.

6 Likes

@dallinwallace.15839 Okay, that’s so cool!! And honestly better than what I was thinking at first with it being both.

5 Likes

Awesome work!

3 Likes