Robin’s 80th and DC Fan Art Club

I just saw the banner promoting the 80th anniversary of Robin and mention of all the DC Universe groups celebrating it. I noticed a pretty big omission: the DC Fan Art Club and this month’s challenge of drawing one of the many Robins. @CynicalPink runs this group and I have enjoyed it so it bothered me not to see it mentioned in the banner. Moderators can we correct that?
@CynicalPink did you want to share a link to the challenge here?
Here’s my drawing I had submitted to give you an idea.

7 Likes

Awesome

4 Likes

Thank you for being such a great club ambassador, Impulse! My guess is that it was missed because I don’t have us listed as a calendar event, like those hosting watch/readalongs…

Those who want to peek by are welcome to at : DC Fan Art Club: Monthly Challenge, March 2020

Otherwise, I’m still brainstorming of ways to show off everyone’s art once the challenge is over :wink:

3 Likes

You’re welcome! I have been having such a fun time with DC Fan Art Club and wanted to make sure you got your due. Was there a better topic I should have put this under to get visibility? I put it under comic books but it feels like it should be somewhere else.

3 Likes

Hmmm. Maybe Fan Creations?

3 Likes

I’ll try there as well. Thanks! I could not see where this in the categories to allow me to post

3 Likes

No worries! I’m always tinkering with the app/site to find my way around. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes