Riddles That Are As Good as the Riddler's

Turn

2 Likes

Voiceless it cries, wingless flutters, toothless bites, mouth-less mutters. What is it?

2 Likes

Yep, it’s Beast Boy. great choice.

2 Likes

I am a crazy blonde. I wear a red and black jester outfit or sometimes a gangster outfit with blue and pink tips on my pigtails. I used to be a psychiatrist with a PHD, until I met my true love. I called him my puddin, and I would do anything for him by trying to kill Batman. I also have two pet hyenas, which I called Bud and Lou, (in some versions, their names have changed into either three hyenas called Moe, Larry, and Shemp, two female hyenas, Lucy and Ethyl, two similar hyenas, but green, Crackers and Giggles, and even one hyena, called Bruce after “that hunky Wayne guy”).

2 Likes

Harley Quinn my dude!

2 Likes

Perfect, awesome choice, man.

3 Likes

I am a Robin. Who is the first Robin and sidekick to Batman. I grew up in a circus with my family, until they were murdered by Joker’s crew, and Batman raised me to be a crime fighter, like him. I also have my own stylized Batarangs, called Birdarangs. I’m sometimes best known to be the leader of the Teen Titans, in both OG and Go! I sometimes have a relationship with a Tamaranian princess, named Starfire or sometimes Batgirl. In my adult years, I’m also called Nightwing.

2 Likes

Dick Grayson

2 Likes

Yep, that’s right. That is also my favorite Robin.

2 Likes

He’s my favorite also.

2 Likes

Nice, I have always thought he is the most iconic Robin in the universe. I thought he was the perfect Robin to be the leader of the Teen Titans, in Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go!, two of my favorite DC cartoons.

3 Likes

I am a spin-off of one of the most iconic DC cartoons of all time. I am best known for some light-hearted comedy, self-aware references, and Easter eggs from the DC universe. In my version, the Titans sometimes hang around the Titan Tower, while also during a time, while they’re kicking butt with their archenemies, the Hive. I also had the Titans to make them say goofy references on what Robin is supposed to be with his baby hands, his shortness, and his heritage, sometimes a Leprechaun and sometimes a Babylonian. Sometimes, Beast Boy and Cyborg have been into a lot of crazy moments, along with the rest of the Titans. I used to have these Titans have an interesting crossover with their 2003 counterparts, while also fighting both of their Trigons.

3 Likes

Teen titans go!

2 Likes

Yep, you’re good. That answer for that riddle is definitely about one of my favorite DC cartoons of all time, next to the original Teen Titans.

3 Likes

I honestly prefer more serious DC cartoons but I still liked Teen Titans Go.

3 Likes

Interesting, this show, along with Batman: the Brave and the Bold, is a rarity that shows that sometimes a DC material can have some light-hearted comedy and interesting self-aware references, other than just being dark and serious, but also showing some interesting dark moments, like in Teen Titans Go! To the Movies, when they accidentally killed a cartoon tiger, while going to Hollywood during a musical number, and even when they went back in time to do something with the superheroes’ origins, they put a three-ring pop holder on Aquaman when he was a baby, they even went into the origins of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and figured out what they done, they got into Batman’s iconic origin, by having Bruce Wayne’s parents killed in Crime Alley. Obviously, this show was obviously one of my favorites, next to the serious, original Teen Titans.

3 Likes

I agree that the show has its moments in being serious ,but overall the show has more silly moments than serious ones.

2 Likes

the wind.

3 Likes

Correct!

3 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes