Riddle me this.......

Please tell me that there will be more added to the DC Universe streaming service.

Each week they are releasing new Comic books, And Doom Patrol come out this Friday, each week they’ll release 1 new episodes. Every month they might add new movies & shows. They may or may not remove a movie or show in March, so we’ll have to wait and see. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh :frowning: I thought this was going to be a riddle thread.

2 Likes

No, but it is Tuesday so batten down the hatches for the riddles are probably a comin’.

In the words of Ledger’s Joker: “And here…we…go!”

3 Likes

“When is the time of the clock like the whistle of a train?”, when it’s two to two of course (geddit…Toot toot tooooooo! It kinda works!)

1. ” What has neither flesh, bone or nail, yet has 4 fingers and a thumb?”, a glove! (That one was easy).

Well, it’s an address of course, 222 Glover Avenue, that new trendy Gotham City Discotheque.

:sunglasses: Sorry, only riddles I know are from Batman

2 Likes

“Toot toot”. Hee hee :wink:

1 Like

This thread post is copyrighted. Never once did I receive a formal application to Nigma Enterprises to use MY thread title. I will let you off with a warning this once, but be a little more careful next time.

2 Likes

How about Riddle me that? Is that copyright too?

1 Like

Batman told me he had full copyrights to these riddles because you personally gave them to him when you sued him. I suggest you take it up with his lawyers Cheatem & Howe.

2 Likes