Riddle Me This: Wordplay

It’s that time of the week again, ladies and gentlemen! I was beaten last week and I do not take that lightly, so I am back this week to ensure you weak minded imbeciles don’t think you got the better of me.

Here is this week’s Riddle. If you answer it, you can ask me one!

Name an eight letter word that has kst in the middle, in the beginning, and at the end.

Don’t cheat and don’t use Google. I don’t think you guys have what it takes, PROVE ME WRONG!

2 Likes

What is inkstand? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

How did you do that? You cheated, I know you did!

1 Like

:smirk:Maybe I did or maybe I didn’t! Got any more riddle pal?

1 Like

You beat me, so it is your turn funny boy!

Remember, you want to be chums - you need to get the better of me.

1 Like

I love that you beat him, hahahahah! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I got one I made up, give me a minute.

Here’s a riddle…
My parents are older then me, but part of me is older then them, how is that possible?

Were your Grandparents donors, @Reganfan78?

Just an note, I like how you roll and I have a feeling you don’t give up so I think a friendship may be brewing :question::question:

1 Like

Oh no! 🤦

1 Like

Got the donor right, but it was my Aunt. :slightly_smiling_face: Glad we can be friends.

I come here for the fun, not really to fight (except the clown and the Mod with the pony name, SnakaJack or something) so it is nice to have someone on my side! I have things to see and places to blow up, so I will be back later. Regan, you are in charge of fun while I am away!

1 Like

@Reaganfan78, you sold your soul to the Devil. Please be careful, friend!

1 Like

Mind your own business, Clown!

1 Like

:unamused: SnakaJack has no time to argue meaningless drivel with the petulant likes of you, Riddler. Better luck next time!

4 Likes

At least the conqueror is on the right path now. Until next week, Clown and SnakaJack, it’s been a pleasure as always!

2 Likes

Abgm, the answer was really by Kidney transplant. As for Riddler thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wish Riddler would be kind to Applejack, she’s one of the nicest person I ever met online. :pensive:

2 Likes

Don’t you worry! Applejack can handle that big green mess.

1 Like

munches popcorn

Well, come on kids. Let’s keep the show rollin’ along…

2 Likes