Riddle Me This! Two-for-Tuesday

Vroom should be Riddler’s sidekick! :grinning:

1 Like

Or how about this - no sidekicks, just friends. I will do my best to be ‘nice’ if you guys agree to come and hang out with me on a Tuesday, deal?

2 Likes

Deal, hey Riddler who’s your favorite actor to play the Riddler? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We can call it “Tuesday’s with Eddie.” Deal?

1 Like

Don’t call me Eddie :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Reaganfan78:,

I thought Frank Gorshin was kind of interesting as a Riddler…kind of comic booky though

2 Likes

Wow don’t make him angry, you wouldn’t like him when he’s angry!

1 Like

Frank Gorshin Jr played me well - I am a little more angrier than he portrayed me but I am working on it.

1 Like

Well keep up the good work

1 Like

I’m suprised that Harleys Puddin is not here!

I am here, but I am working on something right now. And, I don’t really want to talk to HIM!

1 Like

Don’t worry riddler, I will be here every Tuesday for your riddles and comments
I’m also here usually every day to ask questions, give fun little comments, and my outlook on things

I promised Reganfan and Vroom I would be nicer, if given a chance clown.

1 Like

*Slowly walking away whistling!*:kissing:

Please don’t call me clown. I have many names but you can call me HP.

1 Like

Now, I am going back to what I had to do. We will see if you really mean it next week.

1 Like

He’s a fun chap!

1 Like

Riddle for Riddler…

“Why does a raven like a writing desk?” :grin:

1 Like

Because it can produce a few notes, tho they are very flat; and it is never put with the wrong end in front! - Lewis Carroll

Ok guys, if there are no further questions I am going to bid you all a fond farewell. Vroom, I forgive you this once but don’t ever call me that name again!

2 Likes

Sorry Edward. You can take the next two turns in skiball as an apology for my kerfuffle.

3 Likes