Riddle Me This! Two-for-Tuesday

Ladies and Gentleman,

I have returned to make your brain go POP!

If you don’t know how this works (and I suspect you don’t), every Tuesday I will be presenting you with a Riddle to challenge your puny minds. Remember the rules – No cheating or Googling. If you can answer the first riddle, a second will follow suit in the comments below.

Numero Uno: What do the peasants have, the king doesn’t have, and if you eat it will kill you?

If you see me around the forums, stop and say hi – I don’t bite… Hard!

3 Likes

Uh, pudding? Nothing?

The Riddler wants people’s brains to pop, Funko makes Pop vinyl figures, Powerman 5000 said that “supernova goes pop!”, soda is commonly referred to as “pop”…diddly boobob howdy, there’s alot of poppin’ going on around here. pulls a tarp over himself, just in case

5 Likes

Are you OK? Should we call the Asylum?

3 Likes

I was correlating all of the different ways “pop” had come together in the moment :slight_smile:

You don’t need to call the asylum, but if you’d be so kind as to call in an order to Pizza Hut, that’d be awesome!

5 Likes

Do you have a definitive answer to my riddle, Vroom?

3 Likes

And I was literally waiting for you to make a comment (it wasn’t hard you would make another one on tuesday buckaroo)

2 Likes

Do I know you?

1 Like

Yes, my answer was “nothing”.

1 Like

Taxes? The King doesn’t have to pay taxes.

Most likely not

Claps Bravo Vroom

1 Like

Number two: What is something that is nice to see on a screen, but more satisfying in your hands? Keep it clean boys

2 Likes

Candy! :grinning:

1 Like

I know that one! sees the “keep it clean” caveat Oh. I’ll have to think on this one.

1 Like

Riddler, is it a comic book?

1 Like

Food

1 Like

@The Riddler lol

I think its probably money…

2 Likes

Not candy - but a good answer.

Vroom - it was a comic book!

Defeated again, Maybe I should give up.

2 Likes

@Vroom bro you’re literally a legend at this

3 Likes

I won! sings like Homer “I am so smart! S-m-r-t! I mean, s-m-a-r-t!”

I figured JL had it in the bag with food. I was going to change my answer to that.

3 Likes