Riddle Me This! Trivial Tuesday

Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen,

I Mr E.Nigma (but you can call me hot stuff :wink: ) have another challenge for you peons. Strap in for a bumpy ride!

If you don’t know how this works ( you really should by now), every Tuesday I will be presenting you with a Riddle to challenge your puny minds. Remember the rules - No cheating or Googling. If you can answer the first riddle, a second will follow suit in the comments below.

Wielded by the common hand,
Monarchs fear my wrath.
Though moral compass just and true,
I walk a crooked path.
Standing by the Holy one,
my fate is made by two.
Striking out from day or night,
my steps are one and few.

Disclaimer - DC Universe and The Riddler are not liable if your brain EXPLODES!

7 Likes

Hi Hot Stuff! What’s cookin’?!

Disclaimer: I immediately stopped reading your post after you said it was okay to call you that. I shall now go back and read the whole dealie.

5 Likes

Brain explodes

4 Likes

LOL @Vroom
Ikr! :joy:

3 Likes

speaks into PA system

“Herb, clean up on aisle seven please. Bring the Spill Magic, a dustpan and a broom. Thank you.”

5 Likes

Ooo I like this one! Let’s see now…
goes off into thinking corner

3 Likes

So friends, any ideas as to what I could possibly be referring to?

2 Likes

Is there any specific knowledge needed to solve this… *sideeyes The Riddler, thinking about that one science riddle *

3 Likes

Hi Riddler! :grinning:

3 Likes

@The Riddler, Nope!

Well, that’s not entirely true. A sword came to mind at first but it doesn’t check the other boxes wholly and completely.

3 Likes

Chess Knights

3 Likes

The answer is…The Bible?

3 Likes

@bnjmngodwin.53498 - is our winner!

You guys ready for number 2?

3 Likes

Chess seems to be the cheese…

3 Likes

I’m ready for the next riddle! :grinning:

3 Likes

I can make atoms split apart. I make the earth shake. I make time go on but that’s not all. I can be found in a lake, a house, and the floor. Everyone both has me but doesn’t. If you feel sick, you should try taking me. If you feel tired, you don’t need me. If you feel thirsty, look somewhere else. I make all things live and all things die. Can you correctly solve who I am?

3 Likes

A water bed?

3 Likes

I had a waterbed when I was a kid. It was fun.

4 Likes

Hey Riddler - you want a cup of tea?

4 Likes

I am all caffeinated out right now - but thank you, Puddin’.

4 Likes