Riddle Me This - The Gotham Getaway

Greetings Plebs and Peons!

Did you miss me? I am back this week with another tantalizing trivial pursuit for your good selves. As stated last time we spoke, I almost got away until these darn Mods got me. A note for all you fine people of the DC Universe, never trust a Pretty Poison Bombshell when she is being friendly! She will turn you over to the authorities (Applejack) and then we have to play by the rules.

Speaking of rules, if you don’t know how this works (where have you been this last few months), every Tuesday I will be presenting you with a Riddle to challenge your puny minds. Remember - No cheating or Googling (I will know). If you can answer the first riddle, a second will follow suit in the comments below.

This riddle is based on a true story, that happened merely a week ago.

Joker and his boys are transporting bombs out of Gotham in a stolen 18-wheeler. With the Bat in pursuit, the 18-wheeler comes to a rocky, cliffed road that can only hold exactly the weight of the vehicle. Let me stress, if Joker even as much as had a handkerchief in his lapel pock et, it would mean sudden death.

About half way across said rocky cliff, Harley hears the thud of footsteps upon the roof. “It must be the Bat!” How did they not plummet to oblivion?

Have fun!

5 Likes

“Joker and his boys…” Is Harley not in the truck?

1 Like

Harley wasn’t with the Joker. It said Joker and his boys

1 Like

Harley was driving the truck, guys!

2 Likes

the bat already removed the bombs before landing on the roof of the truck

2 Likes

Harley isn’t a boy, so she was in a different vehicle.

1 Like

Harley was in the same vehicle. The bombs were never removed. Keep thinking.

1 Like

Of course, nobody said that Batman wasn’t in the truck. I’m going with he hid in back, got out, and climbed onto the roof.

3 Likes

Just popping in to say hello to Riddler! :slight_smile:

Hope you are doing well my friend

2 Likes

BatJamags, nice try! But nope!

1 Like

My friend Gibby is here. Hi pal!

Do you know the answer?

2 Likes

Somehow Batman didn’t weigh more than the gas used to get across the bridge?

4 Likes

*Cliff

2 Likes

I was about to ask what bridge, Rev?

You are correct, kinda. The trip was long enough that enough gas had been used to support the weight of that winged rodent. Good Job!!

5 Likes

You guys want another?

3 Likes

It was the batwing hooking to the roof of the truck

2 Likes

Yes please!

2 Likes

No, Oswald and I blew that thing up!

2 Likes

Sure thing, Biff!

2 Likes

A man shot his wife. Drowned her. Then hung her out to dry.
Later that night they went on a pleasant date.
How is this possible?

2 Likes