Riddle Me This - Tantalizing Trivia

Happy Tuesday Plebs and Peons!

Tis you our old pal The Riddler here for another weekly dose of fun and frolics. I hope you have all been very good boys and girls this week.

OK, enough of the niceties – Let’s play a game!

If you don’t know how this works (I am getting frustrated with your lack of attention), every Tuesday I will be presenting you with a Riddle to challenge your puny minds. Remember the rules – No cheating or Googling. If you can answer the first riddle, a second will follow suit in the comments below.

Happy Riddling!

Commissioner Gordon was called to investigate the death of a rich entrepreneur on the outskirts of Gotham City. He was found dead in a room with no windows and the only door was locked. 4 people had a key to his room.

During his investigation, the suspects gave the following information to Jim.

Julia the maid: “I came to wake up Mr. Johns; when I saw him dead, I screamed!”

Ryan the butler: “When I heard the scream, I ran into the room, turned on the light and saw Mr. Johns with a knife in his neck.”

Sarah the driver: “I rushed up a longside Ryan; when he turned on the light, the room was all bloody.”

Vincent the cook: “I was prepping breakfast and didn’t see anything.”

Commissioner Gordon knows who killed the man, do you?

5 Likes

Julia. How did she see him when the light was off?

2 Likes

The maid? how would she have seen for sure that he was dead if she hadn’t turned on the light?

If not the maid the butler, his statement starts with “when” rather that “I” perhaps to divert attention towards himself?

2 Likes

Julia. Since in a room with no means for outside light and details about the corpse only visible once the light was on. Julia would not have seen him dead.

2 Likes

Julia the maid? Room was dark…would have needed to turn on the light first?

2 Likes

Awesome_Squid got it first. You guys are getting too good at these questions.

2 Likes

Would you care for another?

3 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

@abfgmsw
As a security measure and as a means to deliver packages that had been in the car.

3 Likes

Oh I would have beating squid if I had not taken time to write about the butler! shucks

2 Likes

A child is trapped inside an asylum, and in order to escape safely, she must choose one of four hallways. At the end of each hallway is:

West: An angry fire breathing dragon, with the ability to melt the very skin from a person
East: A trio of killer clowns with spiked baseball bats
South: A horde of flesh eating zombies
North: A team of corrupt cops that would shoot any man or woman indiscriminately

How can the child escape the asylum with her life?

2 Likes

@fansumtheory.16165 You see, it’s important to optimize answer speed

2 Likes

North. Would they shoot a child who isn’t a fully grown man or woman?

3 Likes

North - the cops shoot men and women which are terms that imply an age of 18 years or older.

2 Likes

North

2 Likes

How are you doing this? Are you cheating, Squidward?

2 Likes

squids can move in fast burst if need

3 Likes

@The Riddler If being smarter than you is cheating, then yes

3 Likes

Shots fired!

4 Likes

One of the other Mods tried to throw me off with one earlier. Do you guys want it?

2 Likes