Riddle Me This! For anyone not just Riddler

Oh snap! ding ding ding. winner winner chicken dinner! Congratulations @MisfitHighlander!

I also would have accepted centimeter.

A step which is carried out by your feet. Feet as in 12" and just over 3 is a meter (3.28 ft) the Cent was a hint as a playonword to Centimeter 1/100 of a meter which you dropped.

Thanks y’all so much for playing. Like I said it was my first attempt at making a riddle I hope it wasn’t to bad.
Again Congrats to you MisfitHighlander! Was it the European hint that gave it away?

No, it was the what do you step with clue. What is about three feet? Did you say chicken dinner? Tried or baked? Is there enough for everybody?

1 Like

:slight_smile: Fried my friend n if I could I would. dip it in butter n crack just like chick fil a! Also you almost gave me a heart attack with that Titans cancelled post! didnt realize you meant Comic run.

Honestly, the show didn’t even occur to me in that precise moment. Which lacked precision! :slight_smile:

1 Like

all good my friend! are you a Misfit fan (Band)?

Nope. Feel free to talk them up.

I was just gonna say that there were 2 scenes in the last YJ eps. that cld of had them playing in the backround. when they flash back to halo getting berried Misfit song Dig up her bones and then again when they show her and geo with skull facepaint shld have played Halloween.

Nothing fills my blackened heart with joy more than people testing their minds with riddles. I feel like a proud poppa - Keep up the good work, DCU!

1 Like