Rewatching Titans Before Season 3

Love this show hope we get roy Harper and maybe old man Oliver

giphy

3 Likes

Titans season 3 makes me think about the old dc universe watch alongs

1 Like

No, what we need is focus on the Titans, enough with introducing characters and ignoring the characters the show is named after.

1 Like

My son and I are so invested in Superman & Lois, Flash, and Stargirl, that we haven’t even gotten around to Titans yet. Without divulging too much information, how is this show?

2 Likes

@ROMANLEGION, it depends on who you ask in all honesty.

This is coming from someone who absolutely loves this show, it honestly depends on how you watch these shows. If you do not care about thinking too much about the writing, and you are willing to sit back and watch the show’s interpretation of these characters and what they are like in this world, I would think you would enjoy it.

However, if you wish for these characters to be straight from the comics 100%, that is a different story. The show doesn’t start off with them all together as an established team like the OG Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go cartoons did, it is a slow burn and characters are trying to learn about others as well as themselves. And of course, some things get changed in live action form.

Titans is also TV-MA, which allows the show to be as dark as it would most likely would be if the characters and their experiences were to happen IRL, but many still feel like the creators are trying too hard to be edgy.

It honestly depends on how you are when it comes to shows and how they may not be 100% like the source material. There will be many who argue that the writing is extremely terrible and some be extremely vocal about wanting to have this show get canceled, but there are also those of us who will enjoy it for what it is, and at the end of the day we are just glad that DC is finally having some characters be in live action for the first time.

2 Likes

Appreciate the insight. I didn’t realize that it was TV-MA until about the first 7 minutes of Ep 1, and I immediately turned it off, because my 7 year old was like, WHOA! I said, nope, not happening. So, this is a show just for daddy.

2 Likes

Roy is a member of the team this is my favorite show this and doom patrol

1 Like

For me i really want to see Roy and a wally on titans

1 Like

Yeah, this is not for kids. As for the show itself, without spoiling, don’t let the show’s title fool you, if you continue it, you’ll see what I mean.

2 Likes

That episode 2 and Asylum ep is really dark in Season 1

1 Like

I’m on episode 6 season 1

1 Like

They really were. Are you enjoying the father-daughter relationship between Grayson and Rachel?

1 Like

Almost done with my S2 rewatch, should finish just in time for the S3 premiere.

1 Like

I’m rewatching Titans before new season

1 Like

I ALWAYS rewatch seasons before the start of a new one!

1 Like

It’s been 2 years so I want to be refreshed in the show

1 Like

I try to

1 Like

I felt like ep 1 of season 2 seem more like the finale of season 1 of Titans

Titans tomorrow any watch alongs this weekend

Maybe add more dc city to titans like starcity