RESULTS ARE IN: Meta Madhouse - The Joker Maniacs! Watch Official Announcement on DC Daily

My own analysis for the day is available in the News Section! Good to see you’re all more or less aligned with the Correct Opinions. But I still believe Zsasz has it in him to take it from Crane.

5 Likes

I think Harley’s chaos energy will take her far, especially against someone as rigid as Harvey. If he can be flapped, she will flap him.

I say Frost over Psycho because she’s smart and ruthless and he’s an unstable maniac.

The toughest one for me was Arcane vs Nobody. Nobody doesn’t have a killer instinct, but I can see him finding Arcane gross and boring and turning him into a pinata or something.

3 Likes

Nice article @HubCityQuestion

Zeasz vs Scarecrow is so close to a coin toss match that they could have just had Two-Face go to his signature move to decide this one.

3 Likes

Another element in the Killer Frost vs Dr. Psycho match.

The not so good doctor could indeed break out the “c” word again, and Caitlin would be so taken a back and freeze up, that the Doc with the dirty mouth would use that as his opening to take her down.

2 Likes

That’s exactly why I made those picks too. Plus, I factored in the success of the new HQ animated series. Figured people who normally wouldn’t choose her in that match up, might choose her now. She’s definitely earned a bigger fan base then pre-animated series.

2 Likes

@DeSade-acolyte, part of the reason I love Meta Madhouse is that it’s the one time of year that you and I are equally passionate about the same thing. Love to cheer alongside you. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

5 Likes

The HQ animated series has certainly shown, to a bigger audience just how lethal she can be.

I’m looking forward to a second round of Harley and Ivy. The question is can Pam survive if Harley goes to “the nuclear option”. (And for those that don’t get that reference, watch “Batman and Harley Quinn”, right here on DCU before the second round.)

3 Likes

The feeling is mutual Q. #brohug_LegendsOfTommorowStyle

3 Likes

Eh, too much work lol. Especially since I’d have no reason to keep it and would wanna delete it from my computer right after posting.

And the popularity edge. :laughing:

Double negative. :wink:

3 Likes

And double negatives are part and parcel of Dadaism, advantage Mr. Nobody :sunglasses:.

4 Likes

Well, he does have a Pinata% chance of victory, according to our expert.

4 Likes

I just wanna say one more thing, @DeSade-acolyte – Meta Madhouse was one of my favorite events from 2019, and over the past year I don’t think anybody’s been a bigger advocate for it in the community than you. Everybody at DCU stepped up in a big way to build it into something great this year, and I think your support will always be part of that story.

8 Likes

I hadn’t seen that yet! Wtfffffffffffff! We live in the matrix!

2 Likes

Not anymore, sadly.

1 Like

I don’t see how Scarecrow could take Zsasz. Scarecrow isnt physical at all, and the fear toxin likely isn’t messing with a true psychopath.

5 Likes

It depends how the toxin works. If it chemically provokes a fear reaction, it should work equally well on just about anybody. Plus, Scarecrow is just generally a lot smarter than Zsasz.

4 Likes

Not if a psychopath doesn’t have the right physical components in their brain to create fear.

2 Likes

Thanks Q. I love the madness of the madhouse.
Not only that it falls in line with the NCAA Tournament, with all the joys, sadness, glee & frustration when you’re bracket is busted, but maybe not cuz if this one person pulls out the win, I’m still in with a chance.

Also, it’s a chance for over a month to have the debates and arguments over what character would take another character. The classic local comics shop scenario!!! And DCU makes it one big comics shop full of folks who’ve all got there opinions, points of view, rationales and passions.

I think it’s a great way to bring the community together, even if it does get polarizing on occasion, but what debate in a local comics shop doesn’t, at least on rare occasion.

4 Likes

But that is exactly what the toxin does, creates the “correct” neurochemical mix your make those neurons fire. Also, a psychopath is more likely to have fears & anxieties than a sociopath. Psychosis generally results from some underlying trauma, which Scarecrow’s toxin can exploit.

2 Likes