Wonder Woman Statue Unveiled in Burbank, CA!

Don’t worry, leisurely visitors — this seven-and-a-half-foot symbol of justice has your back, too!

Made of bronze, brawn, and certainly plenty of brains, a Wonder Woman statue was unveiled earlier today at Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood. At a whopping 600+ lbs. of pure muscle, this particular visage is based on Harvey Award-nominated illustrator Jenny Frison’s vision of Wonder Woman and brought to life by Burbank’s American Fine Arts Foundry and Fabrication.

Who’s that under the veil? :eyes:

Oh hey, Diana! Didn’t see ya there!

Jenny Frison’s Wonder Woman design

If you’re ever in the area, make sure to set aside some time for your favorite Themysciran legend! Justice never rests, so she can be viewed 24 hours a day in front of the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood.

For today, tomorrow, and many generations yet to come, Burbank stays safe under the watchful eye of its new protector. :wonderwoman:

38 Likes

Love it!

Let me know when they start selling them because I will have to reinforce my house’s floor. :grin:

24 Likes

Looks amazing!

14 Likes

That is a great looking statue! I’ve seen plenty that don’t quite look like the source material, but this one looks amazing.

17 Likes

This is the truly awesome.
:00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

14 Likes

Wow. That is amazing

13 Likes

That’s awesome!

13 Likes

Beautiful! :wonderwoman:

10 Likes

Looks great. Anyone know what the plaque says?

11 Likes

I love it! :grin: It’s great to see that Patty Jenkins was at the unveiling too. Here’s hoping she directs Wonder Woman’s new DCU solo movies. She and Gal Gadot are irreplaceable! (posted this same thing on another thread)

12 Likes

This is so awesome. Nice to see her get some much deserved respect in this way. Man, now I wanna see it in person.

12 Likes

Keep it away safe from crazy protesters, that’s the best looking Wonder Woman statue ever! :smiley:

:wonderwoman:

9 Likes

One of the best looking statues with a face in the last decade lmao

9 Likes

All we now need is a Superman statue, and then we got “THE TRINITY OF BURBANK”

9 Likes

This is A:00_wonder_woman_1982:esome™:+1:

10 Likes

“Wonder Woman”

“Based on artwork by Jenny Frison”

It also reads who the sculptor was, but I can’t make it out. Its the same format and writing as the Jim Lee Batman statue in Burbank

9 Likes

DCUI should have a raffle. Winner gets one of these statues, provided I’m the winner :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

“Congratulations to Moro for winning DC Trivia. Your prize is the replica of the recently unveiled Wonder Woman statue in Burbank… In 10 inch scale”

I can DC doing that if it was possible

11 Likes

I think this would work even better. Not sure how much the wife would appreciate a 6’ tall statue of Diana in our house :joy:

10 Likes

Would she appreciate a 7 1/2 ft tall statue? lmao

And 600 pounds. Either or, imagine moving that sucker out of your house in case you needed to move lol

9 Likes