Rescheduled Watch Party | Double the Love, Double the Trouble! | Smallville Double Feature | Tue. 2/15 8 PM EST | Smallville Fan Club

Happy Day After Valentine's Day! or Happy Anti-Valentine's Day!

:two_hearts: :broken_heart::two_hearts: :broken_heart::two_hearts: :broken_heart::two_hearts: :broken_heart::two_hearts: :broken_heart::two_hearts: :broken_heart::two_hearts: :broken_heart::two_hearts: :broken_heart::two_hearts: :broken_heart::two_hearts: :broken_heart::two_hearts: :broken_heart::two_hearts: :broken_heart::two_hearts: :broken_heart::two_hearts: :broken_heart::two_hearts: :broken_heart:

Did you have a lovely V-Day or did you get bupkis and the only thing this holiday brings you is discounted chocolates the day after?

Well either way, this watch party is for you!

Thatโ€™s right, believe it or not, weโ€™ve lined up 2 incredible Smallville episodes that pull double duty in being super romantic AND just what a broken-hearted-jaded-soul needs!

Thereโ€™s kryptonite mayhem, a crashed engagement dinner, a break up, a love potion, explosions, magic wishes, and classic 50โ€™s Lois Lane? Thereโ€™s something for everybody!

Theyโ€™ve outdone themselves once again!

Join the @SmallvilleFanClub on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 1:00 AM

Right here in this thread!

Spoiler Alert

This thread will contain spoilers and discuss the series as a whole.

Part 1: 8 PM EST

Season 6, Episode 13 'Crimson' (2007)

On Valentineโ€™s Day, after Lois tries on lipstick made with red kryptonite, she becomes overwhelmed with desire for Clark. The two share a kiss, transferring the red kryptonite to Clark and his inhibitions immediately shut down causing โ€œbad Clarkโ€ to emerge. Fueled by the red rock, Clark decides to break up Lex and Lanaโ€™s wedding dinner and kidnap the bride-to-be.

Cast

Writers: Kelly Souders & Brian Peterson
Director: Glen Winter

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Kristin Kreuk Lana Lang
Michael Rosenbaum Lex Luthor
Erica Durance Lois Lane
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
John Glover Lionel Luthor
Annette Oโ€™Toole Martha Kent
Aaron Ashmore Jimmy Olsen
Simone Bailly Star
Fred Henderson Dr. Langston
Julie Brar Dinner Guest #1
Noel Johansen Dinner Guest #2
Judith Johnson Turner Dinner Guest #3
Marshall Caplan Dinner Guest #4
Allan Gray Dinner Guest #5

tumblr_80db97cd7d0a7c5fe9fc701747cd5764_2a1490e2_540

Part 2: 9 PM EST

Season 9, Episode 13 'Persuasion' (2010)

Itโ€™s Valentineโ€™s Day, again! and while Clark is out on a date with Lois, he unknowingly becomes infected by gemstone kryptonite, which has magical wish-fulfilling properties. Clark learns a whole new meaning behind the saying โ€œbe careful what you wish forโ€.

Cast

Writer: Anne Cofell Saunders
Director: Christopher Petry

Cast:
Tom Welling Clark Kent
Allison Mack Chloe Sullivan
Erica Durance Lois Lane
Cassidy Freeman Tess Mercer
Callum Blue Zod
Justin Hartley Oliver Queen
Alessandro Juliani Dr. Emil Hamilton
Monique Ganderton Alia
Sharon Taylor Faora
G. Michael Gray Buddy Brown
Carmen Lavigne Valentine Fairy
Eric Breker
Hailey Birnie Stacey
Bud the Dog Shelby
Ava Galgani Romantic Woman
Mark Ghanimรฉ Teddybear Guy
Andrew Halliwell Romantic Guy
Ronald Patrick Thompson Romantic Man

Looking for more Smallville content? Join the Smallville Fan Club and get notified about our club activities!
Smallville Fan Club Logo TP

9 Likes

Hmmm. Time travel to the later seasons eh? Iโ€™ll have to check my busy busy Valentineโ€™s Day schedule that I am taking off from work forโ€ฆand I am bookmarking, just in case!

6 Likes

Aw such a romantic! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Iโ€™ll definitely try to be there for the first episode, but I donโ€™t want spoilers for episodes I havenโ€™t gotten to yet, so Iโ€™ll probably leave early if thatโ€™s alright

5 Likes

Of course! I canโ€™t wait for you to watch that one!

5 Likes

iโ€™m so close to season 9 too!!!

Maybe Iโ€™ll catch up by the 14th (or at least enough to be up to that episode).

Hopefully!

5 Likes

Hello lovelies! I hate to break your hearts but Iโ€™ve got to reschedule the watch party. Iโ€™ve had a work thing come up unexpectedly and I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll make it back in time.

Weโ€™re rescheduling to tomorrow 2/15 same time, same place!

So grab some discounted chocolates for take 2 of our 2 part Smallville watch party!

4 Likes

More time for me to catch up!

3 Likes

:joy: see, thereโ€™s always a silver lining!

3 Likes

Oh my

3 Likes

Hey Love Birds! Weโ€™ll see you right here for some e x t e n d e d V-Day celebrations in 5 hours!

2 Likes

iโ€™ll join for season 6 episode 13, but I canโ€™t for season 9 episode 13

2 Likes

No worries Juri! :smiley: Just a reminder this event allows spoilers unlike our season 1 WALs so just a heads up folks can talk about future plot threads.

2 Likes

Oooooo

3 Likes

Btw, the second episode seems to be Season 9 Episode 14

3 Likes

3 MINUTESssss

2 Likes

2 minutes. Season 6 e 13 โ€œCrimsonโ€ all primed up, first commercial already played.

2 Likes

Yup, Iโ€™m using the dirty-cheap $12 a year Hulu.

2 Likes

1 minute? no way. I wonder if this will auto run like one of Vroomโ€™s WALs if Bar-el is late?

2 Likes

8 pm ET. Hope I read that right. Well, Iโ€™ll get started.

2 Likes