Request a DCU gif!

gif

Is there a GIF of a dc show or movie that you can’t find anywhere on the internet? Post the show/movie (that’s available on dcuniverse) here along with a timestamp, and I’ll make a gif of it for you!

11 Likes

I love that bit from the Titans episode “Doom Patrol” with Negative Man dancing in the kitchen. I think it would be a great GIF. (EDIT: I’ll go hunt down that timestamp as soon as I’ve finished out the series. Consider this a bookmark for my reference, unless you decide to go hunt it down yourself or someone else beats me to it.)

Now, if only the 2017 Batman and Harley Quinn movie was on here; I’d also love to have that shot near the end with Batman and Nightwing kissing Harley.

4 Likes

I have so many!! But right now the one that comes to mind is this one…
image It’s from season one of Young Justice…I hate how it is covered…I can’t remember off the top of my head where exactly so I’m gonna have to go back and try and find it…but when I do I will edit this post

Edit: Season 1 Episode 6…around 6:28-6:31 ish

3 Likes

@bobgreenwade.59688
Hehe, don’t worry I got you! :negativeman_dp: I love Titans and Doom Patrol ! Dancing negative man, and his onion rings for you
dancingwaffles larrydance onionrings thunderstruck

And since I got the hbo max bundle with dcuniverse I got your Harley quinn gif too! :harley_classichqtas:
hq

@DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder There! Now you can see her face :bow_and_arrow:
artemis

5 Likes

Ok, this thread is awesome… I’m gonna have to think of a few moments that might be good…

5 Likes

Thank you! That spin is just the thing. And the kiss is dead-on! :grin:

5 Likes

i can’t hardly find anything for Catwoman specifically from the Harley Quinn show :pleading_face: i’m thinking more haughty, high maintenance type stuff

4 Likes

@TheKateKane :catwoman_hv_1: I gif these since I can’t think of a specific moment from the show since I haven’t even started season 2 yet. If there’s a specific moment you wanted just tell me the episode and timestamp :sweat_smile:

cat1 cat2 cat3

5 Likes

these are perfect, thank you!! :laughing::grin:

5 Likes